9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing about Haaland which I didn’t really expect is that he’s actually very unselfish on the ball.

He will always try and find another man if they are in a better position to shoot.

Especially when he gets very few opportunities in a game, you wouldn’t blame him for having a go. Recent examples being the assist vs Villa and the Grealish goal last night.

One thing about Haaland which I didn’t really expect is that he’s actually very unselfish on the ball.

He will always try and find another man if they are in a better position to shoot.

Especially when he gets very few opportunities in a game, you wouldn’t blame him for having a go. Recent examples being the assist vs Villa and the Grealish goal last night.
This is why he cannot stand it when players don’t square it to him for easy tap-ins, because the reality is that although he’s a killer goalscorer, he himself would make the passes when they’re the right option. Foden, Gundogan and definitely someone else, I don’t remember who, have all rejected giving Haaland a tap-in this season. Haaland very rarely shoots when he should pass or passes when he should shoot. He’s so good at knowing what the right option is.

Add to my previous post last night ……..
Haaland used his physicality superbly last night rattling the Arsenal defenders more so in the fantastic 2nd half . He also came deep for the ball and won important headers when the ball was played long . His pace was there for all to see when we stretched Arsenal 2nd half after the vital 2nd goal as Arsenal had to chase the game and we were like our old selves going forward . Really interesting and great to see superb performance from the lad !

Came across this on Reddit, don’t want to jinx it but the record looks to be a done deal…

Attachments

• A8EC30BA-1FF7-449D-9D0E-D2B92ED11E38.jpeg
    A8EC30BA-1FF7-449D-9D0E-D2B92ED11E38.jpeg
    913.9 KB · Views: 67
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.