9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we overplaying him? If not physically, he must be mentally tired. I can't explain some of those misses otherwise. I think keeping him on in some of the easier games is unnecessary. We need him fresh and firing for games like against the Spurs, when we tend to struggle.

So if you were a player on the end of that decision you would just say.
Well done ref your tried your best

Personally, I'd like to think that I would.

Indeed, it seems that the vast majority of professional footballers are able to do so at the end of games.

He acted like a spoilt brat. Rich as Croesus, thick as shit.

Watching their second goal back and while it was a poor ball from Alvarez, it was a pretty piss poor effort from Erling to try and get to the ball before Davies.

can we talk about the bbc running a news article about one word on social media? they never usually pick up these stories - cleary trying to engineer a ban

Haaland was one of several City players to remonstrate with the official and he continued his protests after the game by reposting a clip of the incident on X, formerly Twitter, with the comment "Wtf", which is offensive slang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.