9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the bloke, yes seems absurd to say it with his scoring record but even half of those big chances (and they are big chances) go in it’s a different season. I back him to improve and will never slate anybody but it needs improving

Attachments

• IMG_1282.png
    IMG_1282.png
    295.8 KB · Views: 32
Love the bloke, yes seems absurd to say it with his scoring record but even half of those big chances (and they are big chances) go in it’s a different season. I back him to improve and will never slate anybody but it needs improving
15 big chances missed. Oof.

Haaland was shite yesterday. Would do better taking a look at himself instead of the petulance at the end of the game.
Yes, the ref made a catastrophic error but nobody would give a crap if Haaland had hit the empty net in the first half or made a difference in the second half.
I think part of the reason he misses so many similar chances, is the same reason he's so good. He hits the ball first time with power - when it goes in, it's unstoppable, when it doesn't it looks like a huge miss.

In the Premier League if Haaland was scoring at the same rate as last year, he'd have 15 goals instead of 14, so not sure there's a problem. It's just Haaland being Haaland.

todays big question on bbc live text is ‘did haaland go too far’ to get red fans posting in asking for a match ban.

He was frustrated with his own performance I'm sure and it all came out in that moment. He wants to win, and the ref made a mistake. I'm sure after his meditation this morning he'll have calmed down. He'll get punished and that's a frustration for us as we've already had a fair amount of issues with petulance from the squad. I think all 5 of Grealish's yellow cards have been petulant. Rodri's sending off was similarly unnecessary against Forest. We need the squad to galvanise. It's been a feature of Pep's time with City that we get some bad decisions - expect them lads, and work harder to make sure they don't cost us.
If he get's a ban, it'a an early Christmas present to all the fecking city "fans" that want bim rested for playing "poorly".
wtf

If he get's a ban, it'a an early Christmas present to all the fecking city "fans" that want bim rested for playing "poorly".
wtf

If he gets a ban there will be an uproar, a fine incoming probably, even though it's right what he put, but that's not aiming it at that twat Hooper, maybe he said something bad on the pitch as well, again, justified in my opinion, but like I say hopefully a fine and that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.