9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man as much as I love that we have Haaland.. I wish he had Kun's first touch that would cushion & set up his strike with his second touch.

His only real flaw, hope he improves there!
love the kid, but he has one of the worst first touches Ive seen at City.

Frustrating player at times, at least with Alvarez you get effort.
Haaland is just goals, so when he doesn’t score he offers not much else
Yes. When he scores as many as he did last season you can’t exactly complain. He got a good number of assists, too.

It’s undeniable that his scoring in his last 8 or so competitive games has dropped off dramatically. Hope that’s not a cause for concern, and there are reasons for it.

As many goals as he scores for us, he has no goals in FA cup semi final, FA cup final, CL semi final, CL final, community shield (x2) and the super cup.

Certainly has scope to improve in the later stage cup matches/finals.

Exactly how I wanted to happen. I didn't want the narrative of "Pep won the Treble because of Haaland" or "Pep cannot win the CL without Messi or Haaland".

His start to the season is exactly the same as last year. Struggled in the community shield, two away goals in the first game and then none in the first home game.

Hopefully what came after is the same as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.