9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Models himself on zlatan , doesnt press and waits for the ball to come to him rather than going to the ball, has to up his game , he got plenty of service this time

That's him in a nutshell.

Exactly how I wanted to happen. I didn't want the narrative of "Pep won the Treble because of Haaland" or "Pep cannot win the CL without Messi or Haaland".

Umm who cares what someone else thinks.

We'll never win the media wars.. hell we have people saying our treble doesn't count because 115.

Give them the amount of attention they deserve.. zilch, nada, NONE!

Umm who cares what someone else thinks.

We'll never win the media wars.. hell we have people saying our treble doesn't count because 115.

Give them the amount of attention they deserve.. zilch, nada, NONE!
I think our senior players do care about the recognition they get. It was all about Haaland early on in the season, but by the end of the season, the whole team was getting the limelight. Haaland not scoring in those final games gave Bernardo Silva, Gundogan and Rodri the epic moments they can cherish for a lifetime.

Frustrating player at times, at least with Alvarez you get effort.
Haaland is just goals, so when he doesn’t score he offers not much else
So he didn’t play Phil in for a top chance yesterday!?

He doesn’t hold up the ball well when we need an outlet?

He’s not a team player who clearly all the squad bond with, because he’s the glue that binds them?

Ok just goals it is then.

Fuckin wobbles on here and morons!

Jesus Christ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.