9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
As said before, there are some utter quims on here.

Reply that game and Haaland scored at least one 10/10 times and gets a hat-trick 8/10 times.
That literally makes no sense. You are aware 10/10 is 100% right?

I think a lot of people on social media (and TV) are criticizing Haaland for things that are outside of the scope of his current role. Haaland is not without weaknesses (see his first touch last night), but his current role is playing as a pure striker. I can't be mad at him for not having many touches when that's how Pep has instructed him to play.

Is Haaland's role getting predictable? Now that's a reasonable worry. Haaland needs someone to help stretch the defense and open the space for him to run into. Otherwise, he just turns into a decoy. Maybe getting a creative pacy winger could help him. Maybe Pep could change the tactics and get Haaland more involved by teaching him to play a bit more like a proper center forward and less like a poacher? He'll never be Kane or Suarez, but I think he can add more to his game.

First let's see how the season goes. It's still too early.

Down to one single measly goal per game on average. Horrible. If this carries on, he'll barely scrape together 35 league goals for the season.

Are people actually complaining about haaland.
He's quite easily the best striker in world football.
Give your fucking heads a wobble.
Who would you rather have.
Rashford.
Andy Carrolls sister.
Dear me
He’s well beyond criticism. He took City into a different dimension last season, I guarantee he will score 40+ this season again.

I said on the post match he looked a bit leggy and not on his game. He is allowed to have off games. This week has obviously took it's toll differently on players. Some can shake the tiredness out easy, others not.
Give it a couple of weeks and he'll be up to speed.

Great player, hope he stays at City his whole career.
Think how mnay goalls he would get if he made good contact with the ball more often, rarely seen a player have so many passes/attempts at goal come off his shins or heels ha

I said on the post match he looked a bit leggy and not on his game. He is allowed to have off games. This week has obviously took it's toll differently on players. Some can shake the tiredness out easy, others not.
Give it a couple of weeks and he'll be up to speed.
didnt he have an off game in his first home game last season against Bournemouth

Can't imagine that Pep is concerned for one single minute .

He will do what he is best at very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.