9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Down to one single measly goal per game on average. Horrible. If this carries on, he'll barely scrape together 35 league goals for the season.
Yep. Should have gotten rid this summer when his value had peaked.

Adore the bloke. Genuinely. Wouldn’t change him for anybody in world football but his tendency to move to the back post on crosses was highlighted by Henry last season but he still seems to do it now.

He’d get an extra X amount of goals a season by varying his movement to come near post but he’s young, that will come with age.

Get a grip
I’ll get a grip when you start understanding football and football players!

To say he only scores goals in utter bollox!

He had 9 assists all comps last season and that season won us the treble.

To put into perspective, one of the rags best ever players and the prems for that matter, Paul Scholes, his best ever return on assists in a season was 7. That was thier 99 treble season too.

Haaland is way more than just a goal scorer, you just think that’s all he is because he’s the best in the world at it.

WOBBLE !

I’ll get a grip when you start understanding football and football players!

To say he only scores goals in utter bollox!

He had 9 assists all comps last season and that season won us the treble.

To put into perspective, one of the rags best ever players and the prems for that matter, Paul Scholes, his best ever return on assists in a season was 7. That was thier 99 treble season too.

Haaland is way more than just a goal scorer, you just think that’s all he is because he’s the best in the world at it.

WOBBLE !
Some of the assists he got last season- in the champions league as well were amazing !

I can’t understand some of these posters - think some city fans are like spoilt brats these days…..expecting and demanding greatness even from great players, doing great things - still think it’s ok having a moan. Deluded and obviously don’t remember Jamie Pollock’s own goal !

Agreed - I didn’t say he can’t improve - everybody can…. but to complain about him / be negative is just crazy ! We are blessed to have him.

So I’d say behave to the moaners ;)
Personally i think he can improve in a lot of things, doesn't mean I'm moaning or being negative.
His goal scoring record is fantastic, i hope he stays at the club for the rest of his career but he needs to work on his game, he's nowhere near the finished article

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.