9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
We didn’t play on Thursday, it was Wednesday so 72 hours (well, 68 hours from the final whistle in Athens) between games.
Ok......but in the grand scheme,i dont think 24hrs will make fuck all difference.
I also think we are going to lose more players to injury unless we can find the main men more recovery.

Let's get something right ,Haaland is the best striker in the world but all strikers miss chances , great strikers get into goalscoring positions , if he has an average season he will score 30 league goals in this team but i suspect he will terrorise defenders again and he will create space for other players to score with his sheer presence. Couldnt give a shit if he only touches the ball a dozen times if three of them end up in the net.

As many goals as he scores for us, he has no goals in FA cup semi final, FA cup final, CL semi final, CL final, community shield (x2) and the super cup.

Certainly has scope to improve in the later stage cup matches/finals.
He also didn’t score or do a great deal away at Liverpool, United, Spurs or Chelsea last season

He’s a young player, just turned 23 five weeks ago and like all young players he’s got a hell of a lot of improving to do.

But imagine if he does it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.