9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable athlete but not a very good footballer imo. Said many times that I feel haaland doesn’t suit us nor do we suit him. We are better and more fluid without him been saying that for months. Would be nice if he actually scored in a big game as well.

Just look at this video he just isn’t at the level of the others technically.

that worries me too that despite his size, power he aint damaging defenders more. using his elbow, accidentally landing on defenders feet with his studs etc.
bit of dark arts would go a long way as defenders wont hold back either

He was on so much today but we won’t pass more than 15 yards. He needs to run on to the ball not pass pass pass around the box. Crazy but I would sell him if we are going to keep playing this way

Not great vs Time Wasters but there have been plenty of times where Kane had looked just as inept.

Wow at some of the short termism on this thread. It’s nothing short of disgraceful.

Scoring a goal is the hardest thing in the game and as such it’s highly unusual to score one in every game. He’s the best in the world at it but even so when a top class side turn up and pack their defence the odds are that he won’t score.

He led the line well today and got little service from our misfiring midfield. There’s nobody I’d rather have had up front.

He gets very little service to me, the amount of times he’s on the edge of play and the city players are not looking where he is and pass pass pass and he must be so frustrated most of the times. It’s a team problem that needs to be perfected to suit him and if not sell him , he’s done what we signed him for.

Not great vs Time Wasters but there have been plenty of times where Kane had looked just as inept.
Are you still on that tip of Haaland being a better footballer than Mbappe? While haaland being the better striker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.