9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Arsenal cb's wont have many easier games than that today.
The fact that everybody seems to be falling over themselves to praise Gabriel and Saliba would say you are wrong.

Haaland clearly didn't have a good game but hes getting fuck all service from anyone. Half hearted looped crosses into the box and overhit passes aren't going to cut it. Foden had one pass in the first half and he just smashed it into the corner flag for Haaland to go after, play it between the two centre backs and let Haaland have half a chance to get on it ffs.

I didn’t get to see the game today however I am not surprised to see some of the comments. He needs to step up in the next few weeks.

2nd season syndrome, not just for him but a huge hangover from last season for the team.

He's a bit unsettled for one reason or another, playing up front on your own is damn hard and especially with 2 gangly fuckers like Saliba and Gabriel, though the way Twatface neville waxed lyrical about them you'd think it was Adams and keown.

Christ, the way the media are going for him at the moment. He's not in form at present. Apparently he's rubbish then. Or every defender is now world class. A lot of forwards have drop offs, it's just unusual for him. He needs a couple of bit of luck to go his way and get his confidence back Just look at his stats for last season, he'd just turn up in the box and it was a goal. It'll turn around. Arsenal defended well with everyone back. Maybe a few more long distance shots might have helped. I thought we looked more positive with Doku and Grealish towards the end. Anyway, give Haaland the service and he'll get back on track.

Wow at some of the short termism on this thread. It’s nothing short of disgraceful.

Scoring a goal is the hardest thing in the game and as such it’s highly unusual to score one in every game. He’s the best in the world at it but even so when a top class side turn up and pack their defence the odds are that he won’t score.

He led the line well today and got little service from our misfiring midfield. There’s nobody I’d rather have had up front.
Just out of interest when bony was putting in these shit performances did you say the same about him because atm Haaland is terrible and there is no sugarcoating at all. A lot on here seem to be scared to call him out and say that atm he is not meriting a place in the team . He is paid probably in one week more than most on here earn in 4 years so when is doing crap he should be called out because if you where putting a show like he had at work week in week out you’d be out of the door . I’m not saying get rid but he needs to improve and quick .

we give the lad fuck all service that’s fair to say. And what he does get is not the type he thrives on. But what worries me is his demeanour. Last year he was huge character in games, got others going, got the crowd going etc. now he just looks fed up and disinterested. His work rate and movement are none existent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.