9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you still on that tip of Haaland being a better footballer than Mbappe? While haaland being the better goal scorer?
Mbappe hasn't improved either. The current set of strikers aren't brilliant all-rounders to fair but I am still thinking we have made the right choice with Haaland.

Very poor again today and was easily dealt with by Arsenal CBs. What concerns me is he doesn't seem interested in trying to find space like he did last season. His link up play is poor despite being a world class finisher. Should have been subbed at HT for Alvarez who would have given Arsenal more problems than Haaland did. Needs benching but i doubt Pep will do it.

Not great vs Time Wasters but there have been plenty of times where Kane had looked just as inept.
Yeah like yesterday when he missed a sitter of a header.

Erling is the most dangerous player in the World and today they had two of the best CH's in the league marking, and fouling, him all game.
We should be able to take advantage of the extra man and the attention he receives, but for some reason, and for a lot of this season, we haven't been able to.

He's only scored 80 goals in less than two seasons, which is amazing by anyone's standards, but reading this thread it looks like he's become our latest scapegoat.

He doesn't get frequent service because he isn't good at holding up the ball/linking the play. To be fair to him, he is fouled nearly every time he has his back to the defenders but the referees rarely give the foul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.