9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

I think it's fair to criticize him (and I've done it plenty) when the rest of the team is playing well and he is ghosting. Today, he was the least of our problems.

He has to train on how to win the duels though. Any above average defender beats him more often than not.

With Haaland, its always the big games this happens. I can't get my head around it.
Harsh given he scored the two goals at Spurs

I know what you're saying, he just looks ineffective when it matters, but my personal view is we don't play to his strengths

Mad to think one of the quickest strikers in Europe was playing up against two injury prone defenders who have player an hours football between them in the last few months, and yet we haven't tried to play Haaland over the top or in behind at all

He would have scored that Alvarez chance that is for sure.

Another game where Kevin, Bernardo and Phil create the square root of fuck all but apparently its the strikers fault.
Im not so sure. Last season, no doubt. This season…..? Hes missed a lot of much easier chances.

hope he has a good summer and comes back fresh and hungry.

His limitations will always be exposed in big, tight games where there’s no space. It’s on him to improve

I know what you're saying, he just looks ineffective when it matters, but my personal view is we don't play to his strengths

Mad to think one of the quickest strikers in Europe was playing up against two injury prone defenders who have player an hours football between them in the last few months, and yet we haven't tried to play Haaland over the top or in behind at all
There was no behind or over the top. Rags were deeper than the marianna trench

To be fair they sat so feckin deep that, at times, I wondered if they were in the stands!!!
So the ball in behind wasn't really on that often

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.