9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Worst fans in football. Bar none. No exceptions. Absolute pussies and shit-houses some of our “fans”.

The only scant consolation I have tonight is that a small, but occasionally very vocal, minority of our fans will be hurting so much. Or maybe they won’t…..

If you can’t support your players when you lose a cup final, you don’t deserve to support them when they win you a treble. And follow it the season after with another three trophies. All six trophies which were won with big Erl in the team.

Harsh given he scored the two goals at Spurs

I know what you're saying, he just looks ineffective when it matters, but my personal view is we don't play to his strengths

Mad to think one of the quickest strikers in Europe was playing up against two injury prone defenders who have player an hours football between them in the last few months, and yet we haven't tried to play Haaland over the top or in behind at all

I'm not sure there was ever an opportunity to do that. The rags sat on their six yard box.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.