9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

I'm watching it and I didn't think it was even him. So let's not crucify him just yet.
If it is him, he has been badly advised. I’m going to the parade with my daughter. It’s always been on a school night and therefore missed previous parades. All she wanted, was see Haaland.

Watched some clips from his Dortmund days and his coordination then is vastly different to now. I don’t know if that can be attributed to a growth spurt or if his foot is still playing up, but hopefully a long break with no Euros will do him good. He will know better than anyone that his performances have been of sorts this season.

If he was there surely they would shown him on the broadcast like they have done with Mbappe.

I've just been up to my bro-in-law and his next door neighbour, very friendly chap, has a fuck off great telly where he watches every game going. He has no allegiance to anyone but would probably end up with City if the club bought him a bigger telly! For the last two seasons he's constantly told me that he's not convinced with that guy we have up front. Haaland? Yeah, that's him. I'm not convinced. Yesterday he would have been better as a linesman. I always tell him not to look at the poor touches or the misses, just count the goals. He dismissed a previous comment of mine where I pointed out that he had two conseccutive golden boots! Yeah, I know, he says, but I'm not convinced! I think he wouldn't be convinced if he eclipsed Dixie Dean's scoring feat!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.