9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree with that one mate. His first touch was superb. Didn’t have the pace Erling but if you took Erling’s pace away you’d be looking at a pretty average player technically.
So is Haaland's to be honest and there were huge doubts with Zlatan in the early days of his career and was very close in packing football in.

So 12mths ago we was drooling about his goal scoring records which he broke easily, roll on 12mths and he’s won the golden boot again scored the 2 most important goals for us to achieve the 4th title and now he’s dog shite. Fickle fans raising there ugly heads again. He’s 22 ffs and will improve simple as, get off his back

For me, the main similarity between the two is their ability to acrobatically finish despite both being around 6 ft 5.

I’d say Zlatan was the superior footballer with Haaland being the better goalscorer.

So 12mths ago we was drooling about his goal scoring records which he broke easily, roll on 12mths and he’s won the golden boot again scored the 2 most important goals for us to achieve the 4th title and now he’s dog shite. Fickle fans raising there ugly heads again. He’s 22 ffs and will improve simple as, get off his back
I agree. Still very young and has a lot to improve on. He's missed some fucking easy chances this season, but I'm sure I heard a while back that it's a decent striker who gets in those positions in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.