9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Couldn’t believe how much he got outmuscled by that fucking midget
He's getting outmuscled because the refs aren't giving him any protection. He doesn't get the calls that he should, and if he looks at someone then they flop around and he gets called for a foul because of his sheer size due to observer bias. We need better refs.
And yes michael Oliver, those were penalties.

I agree. Still very young and has a lot to improve on. He's missed some fucking easy chances this season, but I'm sure I heard a while back that it's a decent striker who gets in those positions in the first place.
The opposing manager evolved.
So 12mths ago we was drooling about his goal scoring records which he broke easily, roll on 12mths and he’s won the golden boot again scored the 2 most important goals for us to achieve the 4th title and now he’s dog shite. Fickle fans raising there ugly heads again. He’s 22 ffs and will improve simple as, get off his back
How is he going to improve? Banning opposition managers to play ultra defensive football and have two CBs in his proximity while their outfield players are closing down on our passing pivots.
Either Pep changes the whole game-plan or he simply start benching him for false 9 when predicting how the teams might play against us. The worst thing Ten HAg said yesterday before the game how he was going to play and Pep was obliged to step into that pile of shit.

The sad fact is every time we played a team capable of resolute defence, he's been totally ineffectual. So we are left with waiting for that 'Hail Mary' pass to him, which does not work when you are 2 nil down.

About the same. Zlatan still had to work on it.

Mate it wasn’t close, I couldn’t stand ZI but technically, skill, vision, hold up play was on a different planet
Haaland can never score this goal, he’s just not a good enough footballer

Needs a lot of chances to score ,in big games you get only 1-2 chances .He is more suited to a counter attacking team
He would score a bucket load for the rags, at Dortmund he scored a lot of goals on the break.

Other than his height i cant understand why we dont have him stood on the half way line when we conced a corner, Lump it up to him and with his pace he could cause havoc.

He would score a bucket load for the rags, at Dortmund he scored a lot of goals on the break.

Other than his height i cant understand why we dont have him stood on the half way line when we conced a corner, Lump it up to him and with his pace he could cause havoc.
Place to his strengths

He's getting outmuscled because the refs aren't giving him any protection. He doesn't get the calls that he should, and if he looks at someone then they flop around and he gets called for a foul because of his sheer size due to observer bias. We need better refs.
And yes michael Oliver, those were penalties.
Don’t agree. Those were the softest penalty shouts you’ll ever see. You get out muscled by someone who is stronger than you not because the ref isn’t protecting you. He’s a 6’5 powder puff with about as much fear factor (physically) as a fairy.

Just remind me who’s won the Golden Boot for the last two seasons…

So 12mths ago we was drooling about his goal scoring records which he broke easily, roll on 12mths and he’s won the golden boot again scored the 2 most important goals for us to achieve the 4th title and now he’s dog shite. Fickle fans raising there ugly heads again. He’s 22 ffs and will improve simple as, get off his back
Don’t bother mate. The Bluemoon Massif have made their mind up. The most sought-after striker in the world, double golden boot winner, and major contributer to six major trophies in two seasons is shit.

Some nomark who works in a factory and hasn’t kicked a football since leaving school all them years ago knows better than Pep.

Obviously. It’s bluemoon. Home of the worst fans in football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.