9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Håland was like a baby giraffe yesterday.

The through ball to Foden early doors was bobbins, he had five clear goalscoring chances that he would usually slot away easily, there was a 1-2 with Doku that he leathered at him when he just needed a little touch and Doku had to try very hard to control it, there was a counter-attack on in the first half where he tried to lay it off for Álvarez and he was closer to passing it out for the West Ham throw-in than to where Álvarez needed it and slowed the attack right down, at one point he dribbled the ball into the Cat Kicker’s legs when there was 10 yards of space in behind that he could have slid the ball into and run onto a 1on1 with the keeper…

Just one of those games, yet he still scored!

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe one or two chances he should've done better, however have to give credit to Areola, he really didn't want to let him score.

There's no striker in the world that puts in every chances he gets. I've seen Salah smack the ball multiple times straight at the keeper during a 1v1. Aguero missed a simple tap-in against Chelsea. Some of our fans have unrealistic expectations. Haaland is already putting up every good numbers.

The speed of his second touch and then the shot was fucking lethal. Gave the defender no chance to block.

Håland was like a baby giraffe yesterday.

The through ball to Foden early doors was bobbins, he had five clear goalscoring chances that he would usually slot away easily, there was a 1-2 with Doku that he leathered at him when he just needed a little touch and Doku had to try very hard to control it, there was a counter-attack on in the first half where he tried to lay it off for Álvarez and he was closer to passing it out for the West Ham throw-in than to where Álvarez needed it and slowed the attack right down, at one point he dribbled the ball into the Cat Kicker’s legs when there was 10 yards of space in behind that he could have slid the ball into and run onto a 1on1 with the keeper…

Just one of those games, yet he still scored!
As you say just one of those games, I wouldnt want to be Forrest next Sat. He will no doubt be on fire and stick everything away with ease.

As you say just one of those games, I wouldnt want to be Forrest next Sat. He will no doubt be on fire and stick everything away with ease.
He was laughing at himself after he scored.

A bit like the SheffUtd game. Although in that one he looked pissed off with himself, yesterday I think he also thought ‘it’s one of those days’.

I can see him being hungry for two hattricks next week!

He was laughing at himself after he scored.

A bit like the SheffUtd game. Although in that one he looked pissed off with himself, yesterday I think he also thought ‘it’s one of those days’.

I can see him being hungry for two hattricks next week!
Beast mode next Sat. For sure.

I don’t think he’s been in great form for a while, it’s just that he’s so lethal that his version of average form is still pretty much a goal a game in a team that provides him this many chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.