9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone considered the problem is our midfield isn't getting balls through to him?

Foden isn't impressing with through balls.
Walker isn't impressing with through balls.
Kovacic isn't impressing with through balls.
Grealish isn't impressing with through balls.

How does he actually get the ball when he does?

Ederson exit balls?
While that is an issue, Julian nearly made himself a goal last night running his bollocks off and closing the keeper down, made it himself , something Haaland refuses to do.

Has anyone considered the problem is our midfield isn't getting balls through to him?

Ederson exit balls?
Did you watch Newcastle, West Ham, Sheffield United.

Clearly he got no service yesterday, but the idea we haven’t given him service this season is false.

He’s missing Kev , look at Haalands goals last season. Nearly half were assists from Kev. They were one of the most dangerous duos in Europe last season

Kev the creator , Haaland the finisher. There’s no Kev right now to put it on a plate for him.

He’s missing Kev , look at Haalands goals last season. Nearly half were assists from Kev. They were one of the most dangerous duos in Europe last season

Kev the creator , Haaland the finisher. There’s no Kev right now to put it on a plate for him.
Well he needs to start trying to create his own goals then, or is he going to retire when Kevin does if he can't play without him?

It was exactly one quarter, which is not nearly half unless you're my son sharing a pizza

Does not look interested right now, I think he is sick of making runs and never being found, instead all he has is lumped balls into him, where he is getting fouled and nothing is given in his favour. I don’t blame him if he is not interested as we have seriously regressed in the way we are trying to get him into a game

Ederson exit balls?
He's missing Kev! I posted that sentiment somewhere in the current millennium. Nobody has Kev's passing range in their repertoire!

I really really like Erling and i agree he doesn´t get those balls on the run enough ,but i also agree that he has to improve his all around game and should be able to create more chances on his own.

We're not as creative as last season, but Haaland also looks worse. He's more wasteful than ever. His first touch and ball striking seems weaker. There's no fire, no agression. This is a perfect moment for him to reinvent his game a bit. It's not like he's a 30 yo who can't improve anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.