9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the comments. lol.

I look forward to the same posters’ views when we sell him to Madrid. Selling the most sought after and potent striker in world football.

Clowns.
Can't believe 90% of what I'm reading form is temporary class is permanent he's out of form some right whoppers posting in here

Can't believe 90% of what I'm reading form is temporary class is permanent he's out of form some right whoppers posting in here

He’s got no class that’s the problem. He’s a flat track bully who scores easy on a plate goals or not at all while also doing absolutely nothing else for the team

The Ederson hating barmpots had to migrate to another player’s thread.

Unbelievably to this one.

Could we get Paul Dickov to unretire? He’d work harder.

Or even just start the Argentinian World Cup winning #9 who can score goals out of nowhere from all kinds of ranges and angles as well as brining other players into the game, the focal point.

Or even just start the Argentinian World Cup winning #9 who can score goals out of nowhere from all kinds of ranges and angles as well as brining other players into the game, the focal point.

So you want to take a player who can bring other players into play, score from all ranges and angles and out of nowhere and limit his involvement in the game so that hes nit able to do any of that? Makes perfect sense.

It's genuinely mental at this point how some people still don't understand pep asks for very specific things from players. He says it practically everytime haaland is mentioned to him, he doesn't want haaland heavily involved outside of the box.

I don't see why he'd sign a new contract, and i don't see his entourage being all over it either

sadly

I suspect this threads wpp* ratio higher than any other threads at the moment, I estimate it at about 0.48

(* Wums per post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.