9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point is that not being productive enough in big games is not the reason why he might leave. Nothing is decided yet, though. If he starts and plays well vs Real and say Liverpool in Paris, he may stay. Jesus is 25, Mahrez is 31. Why keep the latter and not the former?
I never said he wasn't productive in big games?
I think its decided, way too much noise out of particular people for there to be nothing.

Playing well for the last month of the season I dont think would tip City to changing their mind. We are too far down the road of going after Haaland and already bringing in Alvarez in June.

Mahrez is the top scorer this season for starts and stylistically fits what Pep requires more than Jesus.

Certainly trying to prove me wrong with that performance, we have never seen anything like that from him.

I hope we can see him do more of this this season, we can certainly do with a goal scorer right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.