9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
manchester-city-jesus-gabriel.gif

If he doesn't want to leave that's how you go about it, on the flip side he's added a few mill to the asking price.

Great today.

Would it be harsh of me to say he’s delivered when his fate is sealed and the pressure is off?

He’s got so much potential but he just can’t seem to take pressure. No one would look at todays game and say he’s not a striker, but he’s been so ruined by the pressure of scoring that he’s telling Pep he doesn’t want to play there.

He reminds me of Stones a few years back when he had all the tools but didn’t have the mentality. Often comes across a bit meek and always thinking things are going against him if he’s offside or fouls someone.

Stones matured and has become a really assertive player, maybe GJ can too.

I hope he stays, I like the versatility he brings and we don’t know if Alvarez is going to cut the mustard until he shows up and does it - it’s a massive step up from Argentina.

Always happy seeing his name on the team sheet, and hope to see it again for Madrid.

Do feel he's the most likely to end up leaving given our (potential) signings, which is a shame, as he's probably my favourite forward we currently have.

Would it be harsh of me to say he’s delivered when his fate is sealed and the pressure is off?

He’s got so much potential but he just can’t seem to take pressure. No one would look at todays game and say he’s not a striker, but he’s been so ruined by the pressure of scoring that he’s telling Pep he doesn’t want to play there.

I hope he stays, I like the versatility he brings and we don’t know if Alvarez is going to cut the mustard until he shows up and does it.
I think the same.

Scoring 4 against a championship side is not going to change any minds for anyone at the club imo.

Id rather he scored that one on one at Wembley last week then him score 4 today.

I like him and hes more than been worth what we paid but I think hes had enough time to stake a claim as a starter and he hasn't taken it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.