9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be realistic here..

Even though I have always been (and am) a huge admirer of Gabriel Jesus and couple of years ago had a lot of arguments here with the other users, who weren't as convinced with him as I was (these guys now aren't convinced with Grealish and same drama goes in that topic as well :D) -> City should sell him in the summer and such performances are a great opportunity to get more profit..

1) Jesus is still far from being an end-product (he is not a world-class striker) and therefore City can't play him regularly, only use him as a substitute / squad player..

2) Young talent that's emerging from the club's academy is phenomenal. We have seen Cole Palmer, whose debut matches and everything he did on the pitch, for me was even more convincing than Phil Foden's was, because Cole from the beginning played like a Pro and had more confidence in him as well.. Kayky also has a huge talent and what I have seen so far from the academy games or training videos, City channel shows - he can easily be the next Cole Palmer or Phil Foden.. Young Julian is coming from Agentine and he is also a special young player.. James Mcatee - another great player. Liam Delap and believe it or not - somehow watched one game of U18 team and there is this guy from Scotland with the last name Adam -> I think he can be the next superstar in midfield, rarely I have been so exited about the young academy player.. So all of the above mentioned need time and what's more important in the next 1-2-3 years, because all of them are 18-19-20-21 years old and need TIME, practice, minutes on the pitch.

3) Foden-Haaland-Mahrez trio or Grealish-Haaland-Foden trio (hopefully) will be an adequate attacking option for an elite club such as City is. Because all of them are end-product and have stability -> which Jesus lacks.

4) Raheem Stering during the past 3-4-5 years has been more influential and important for this club than Jesus is. Maybe Raz also lacks stability and his first-touch is still the horrible piece of shit I have ever seen, but his statistics speak for itself and if there is the choice, then definitely we should stick to Raz.

So, with a great pain in the heart and everything, but club should sell him in the summer. Because it's either him or Haaland. He is too god to be a squad player and not too good to be a main striker. That's why Pep (or as it's said by Jesus's will.. :D) moved him and plays as a substitute winger for Mahrez.. But if he continues as a substitute winger, then where is the place for Palmer or Macatee or Kayky, that's what I am talking about...

Fantastic player though and still believe that in Arsenal or Barcelona - he will finally become the world-class striker. Somehow in City shirt he offers the glimpses of brilliance like yesterday, but can't deliver it week and week out.. Unfortunately for him and City and the fans like me..
You are really over selling this "Jesus out " pitch of yours. Dial it down a bit.

Even though I have always been (and am) a huge admirer of Gabriel Jesus and couple of years ago had a lot of arguments here with the other users, who weren't as convinced with him as I was (these guys now aren't convinced with Grealish and same drama goes in that topic as well :D) -> City should sell him in the summer and such performances are a great opportunity to get more profit..

1) Jesus is still far from being an end-product (he is not a world-class striker) and therefore City can't play him regularly, only use him as a substitute / squad player..

2) Young talent that's emerging from the club's academy is phenomenal. We have seen Cole Palmer, whose debut matches and everything he did on the pitch, for me was even more convincing than Phil Foden's was, because Cole from the beginning played like a Pro and had more confidence in him as well.. Kayky also has a huge talent and what I have seen so far from the academy games or training videos, City channel shows - he can easily be the next Cole Palmer or Phil Foden.. Young Julian is coming from Agentine and he is also a special young player.. James Mcatee - another great player. Liam Delap and believe it or not - somehow watched one game of U18 team and there is this guy from Scotland with the last name Adam -> I think he can be the next superstar in midfield, rarely I have been so exited about the young academy player.. So all of the above mentioned need time and what's more important in the next 1-2-3 years, because all of them are 18-19-20-21 years old and need TIME, practice, minutes on the pitch.

3) Foden-Haaland-Mahrez trio or Grealish-Haaland-Foden trio (hopefully) will be an adequate attacking option for an elite club such as City is. Because all of them are end-product and have stability -> which Jesus lacks.

4) Raheem Stering during the past 3-4-5 years has been more influential and important for this club than Jesus is. Maybe Raz also lacks stability and his first-touch is still the horrible piece of shit I have ever seen, but his statistics speak for itself and if there is the choice, then definitely we should stick to Raz.

So, with a great pain in the heart and everything, but club should sell him in the summer. Because it's either him or Haaland. He is too god to be a squad player and not too good to be a main striker. That's why Pep (or as it's said by Jesus's will.. :D) moved him and plays as a substitute winger for Mahrez.. But if he continues as a substitute winger, then where is the place for Palmer or Macatee or Kayky, that's what I am talking about...

Fantastic player though and still believe that in Arsenal or Barcelona - he will finally become the world-class striker. Somehow in City shirt he offers the glimpses of brilliance like yesterday, but can't deliver it week and week out.. Unfortunately for him and City and the fans like me..
So what are you saying? Sell or not ;)

Give it to me straight, no holding back.

No offense mate but in that trio I think most people who know about football would drop Grealish and put Jesus up there.

Looked a player tonight and gave us a glimpse of what we expected him to be when he first turned up.

Genuinely intrigued now as to what will happen with him in the summer, whereas a few weeks ago he looked destined to go.

Another good performance he caused Madrid problems all night , when Pep brought Sterling on it was like going down to ten men , Pep took a player off who was causing problems for their defence and brought on Sterling who broke up our attacks every time he touched the ball , two fouls and three offsides just stopped our momentum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.