9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
35m price quoted on latest twitter reports, hope its fake.

Txiki needs to be closed in a room and keys thrown away if thats true.

lets charge the north london fuckers as much as we can not as low as they want.

Jesus turning up in the big games? What a surprise...

Repeat what I said before, he plays in every big game and given every game left is a big game he starts every game until the end of the season. We would be mental to allow him to leave, no matter who we bring in jesus would always be on the pitch for the big games.

The look on his face when he was subbed off and sat on the bench said "I'm outa here."

The thing I like most is he backed up that performance at the weekend, it wasn't hot and cold like he's prone to being. He was on it, worked hard. Chance, goal. All we've wanted the past several years. If he can have an Aguero run of form to the end of the season we have a lot of reasons to be optimistic.

No offense mate but in that trio I think most people who know about football would drop Grealish and put Jesus up there.
Well this year's Grealish, but Mahrez can't be dropped - especially when he can deliver those crosses to Haaland, like he did today for KDB and Ruben for couple of times..

At least we agree that Foden-Haaland duo will be undroppable and Jesus has to challenge Mahrez or Grealish for the winger's position..

P.S Fantastic game today.. Made me think -> can Haaland play like that and should we go for him, when we have Jesus ? That turn-around against Militao was phenomenal.. Problem is that, as I understand decision has already been made :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.