9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabby going to out assist Kev this season.

Also remember a few years ago when he had a stint on the right with Serge in the middle and they were both scoring fun then just stopped being played together(probably an injury) and never played there again.

All his great games have come as a winger. Was winger for Palmeiras too and is for Brazil and thats how he made name for himself in the game.

Happy for him. Hopefully gets extension soon. Quality hardworking player on the wing.

Looks really sharp and hungry this season , if he contniues in this vain of form we will manage fine this season with our attacking options , he's capable of 20 goals a season given the game time.

Reminds me of Kaka at times with the ball (although not as elegant). I think 15 years ago he would've been an attacking midfielder.

He can become a star. He's technical, quick and has a very strong lower half so he's hard to push off the ball. When he puts a ball into the box he's got his head up picking a man out instead of just putting it across the 6 yard box. I remember in the CL final when he came on, he immediately looked a threat for us out wide as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.