9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't happen in my life time, but there should be a sin bin/temporary suspension rule introduced for that type of foul, "orange" as Pep suggested. They are too dangerous for a mere yellow but a little short of worthy of a red.
anyone that deliberately kicks a fellow professional is worthy of a red. You cannot know what damage its going to do so for me its a red all day long.

anyone that deliberately kicks a fellow professional is worthy of a red. You cannot know what damage its going to do so for me its a red all day long.
agree, no intention to get the ball, i remember nasri got something similar v newcastle and was out for a while , the commentators seem to brush it off, but it should be a red card, hopefully jesus wont miss any football.

the foul itself was a really bad one,studs to the ankle, fucking disgraceful

thought he was very poor today. played at striker and showed precisely why we really need a striker.

Poor indeed, I mean top striker put fear into defenders, you have Jesus with the ball against you and he wont punish you too often or turns a half chance into a goal often enough or score sitters regularly.
when a top striker arrives who has the killer instinct front of goal we never want to see Jesus playing there again.

He's far better on the wing.. like it's not even close.

Play him on the LW. Foden up top and Sterling/Mahrez on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.