9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointing that his development has hit a brick wall and he seems to have regressed and whereas he used to be a decent backup option unfortunately he’s no longer good enough and expect he’ll be moved on this summer.

Juventus apparently want him , if we can get a good fee would let him leave , can't fault his atttitude and would be good enough for most top six european sides , but he isnt good enough at the elite level at the moment , and he hasnt improved over the last couple of seasons.
Real shame because i thought he would develop into a world class striker under Pep , but if Haaland arrives Jesus needs to move for the sake of his career.

Juventus apparently want him , if we can get a good fee would let him leave , can't fault his atttitude and would be good enough for most top six european sides , but he isnt good enough at the elite level at the moment , and he hasnt improved over the last couple of seasons.
Real shame because i thought he would develop into a world class striker under Pep , but if Haaland arrives Jesus needs to move for the sake of his career.

The report of 65m can’t be right be lucky to get 35m

He needs to move to get his career back on track but if it’s Juventus then we’d be lucky to get anything near his value.

Really disappointing given how good he looked when he turned up.

Trouble is that Mahrez is obviously our first choice RW and I'd much rather Palmer get the minutes over Jesus when it comes to cup games and weaker sides. He struggled almost every time he got the ball today, ironically the time he didn't was an assist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.