9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep used to love Jesus but he’s not getting a sniff this season. Odd, I see Jesus gone this summer

Select him back at the False 9 position and let him rotate with Foden during the game to frustrate the defence.

His attributes (apart from scoring, like the rest of those who play in this position) are perfect for the false 9 position.

Pressing/workrate/distribution.

Then we can move Foden back to either to LW or RW. Together their workrate and pressing is excellent and gives Foden a chance to shine on the wings

Pep's lost his faith
Coincides with gabby seeming to lose some of his natural ability over time. Just think back to his first appearance for us and his wowing of the commentary team with his tekkerz...seems a long time ago now. He's a confidence player on the level of raz it seems.

Coincides with gabby seeming to lose some of his natural ability over time. Just think back to his first appearance for us and his wowing of the commentary team with his tekkerz...seems a long time ago now. He's a confidence player on the level of raz it seems.
I think GJ will shine with a top striker next year ().

In some game we could even see:

Foden. Haaland. Jesus

A fast, skillful, hardworking front 3.

Earlier in the season he was fantastic at RW.

The guy is young, very experienced, humble, a team first player with a good goals/assist to game ratio.

IMO, Pep made a mistake by not subbing Gabby in vs Palace.

Half-jokingly, Pep still doesn't know what I already know: Gabby will finish the season strongly and help us win the big things.

Hope he plays in the FA Cup , one of our best finishers and will be revved up after being overlooked for a few games , could be the difference and would play him at centre forward today with Sterling and Grealish supplying the chances
After the Palace game and so many missed chances maybe today will be the opposite and every shot hits the net , like the Sporting game.
There again we could struggle and it goes to penalties , not sure at the moment due to a few patchy results , one thing for sure we will entertain the BBC licence viewers.

His crossing is excellent. I hope he continues as a right-winger for us for years to come.

Aaand another assist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.