9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need for the utter bollocks about raz
Why not. The guy has been shite for 2 and half years but idiots who don't watch City still think he's as good as Mahrez, Mané etc. Gabby is miles ahead. Sterling is lucky most of the pundits on TV are his friend tbh. Whereas Gabby has one bad game and everyone (fans and non city supporters) say his not good enough.

Arsenal fans be licking there lips at getting Jesus for 30m in fact they’ll be a lot more interested in him after this game performance

most teams would kill to have a Gabriel Jesus. i understand the frustration with his finishing but his ability to play anywhere in a front three, to press the hell out of a defender and mobility on and off the ball is very valuable to a team. Besides that he is solid/complete with his technique, passing, flair, pace.

Like, hes not worse than Lautaro Martinez, i bet he would wreck shop as a second striker

glad i posted this before the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.