90 minutes of booing Dippers

Damocles said:
Whitworth Park said:
Mike N said:
What a stupid point to make! We've got history with the FGS. We've hated him for years and with good reason.

They've got nothing with Yaya.

Don't come back with a reply, you'll just look silly.

Are you just thick of what ?
THE WHOLE OF THE MAIN STAND AND SOME OF THE KOP CLAPPED YA YA OFF.
Is that not clear enough for you

Here's the difference and tells you everything you need to know about the scousers.

When a player is injured, they'll give them a standing ovation as they are carried off. When a Munich anniversary comes up, they will stand perfectly in silence with their brothers in tragedy shit. When Heysel comes up, they will put up a plaque and have a round of applause.

You see people say that the scousers revel in grief and this is incorrect. The scousers revel their own image of "being respectful". It's why they will have a Hillsborough memorial every single year at a Church with TV cameras and all of the pomp but not a Heysel one. It's why they will always do the things "expected" of fans because it feeds into their own bullshit ego. They don't do it out of genuine emotion but because they feel that their fanbase is "classy" unlike everybody else.

It's also why when they need to show actual respect, the type that isn't forced down your throat, they do thinks like cheer when Yaya cramps down injured.

They're a self-righteous bunch of cunts who given the slightest opportunity allow the veil to slip.

They revel in delusional self-righteousness which is why everybody think's they;re cunts.
You're feeling it tonight aren't you?

mark24601 said:
As a Liverpool Season ticket holder for many years and just back from the game, I would just like to say how full of class the City fans were today and respectful. Dont read to much into the booing when city had the ball, this is an attempt to put off maybe weak character players of city (not that you have any). If it helps Liverpools cause by even 1% we will do it because we have not been in this position for many years. Its definitely not being derogatory towards City. On the contrary I don't know any Liverpool fans who have anything but respect for City.
As for the game and admittedly I am yet to see crucial incidents/decisions on TV its Clattenburg for god sake. The game is always about him. I just thought Liverpool wanted it more but I did think at 2-2 we were doomed.
Anyway good luck for the rest of the season and if we don't win it I hope to god you do. Could not cope with the plastic flag waving chavs winning it. Thanks for your fans showing so much class and hope YaYa is not to serious.

I've never heard a Liverpool crowd boo and whistle when the opposition had the ball like did today. I'm all for passion and giving players 'stick' when required but that was downright childish. and more to the point fucking boring! You expect it at places like Stoke [where in fairness there are genetic problems] or Hull, but at Anfield with " it's rich history" ? Pathetic.

It didn't bother me. You hear it in Europe most of the time, especially in Italy, etc.

It was their way of maintaining the atmosphere and trying to intimidate our players.

Their fans will do anything it takes ATM to win the game and the title.

No doubt we'll hear a pin drop on Wednesday when Sunderland have the ball.

Watching it again now. The booing is truly pathetic. It sounds like we are playing away at Oldham or somewhere!

They used to be such a big club as well!

Speaking generally Ive got absolutely no problem with booing the opposition when they're in possession. In fact complaining about it now feel a bit pathetic.

But considering the circumstances today to be so disrespectful to us was unforgivable IMO. Like offering someone your hand and them spitting in your face.

Gaylord du Bois said:
dw7 said:
Fair play to them. They were trying to put our players off and encourage their own.
You are a ****. You're not a blue, you're just a ****, and how the fuck you've lasted this long is beyond me Capital C.

Bit on the mad side that mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.