90 minutes of booing Dippers

I don't mind the booing in possession they were just trying to be intimidating and help their team but there was an obvious cheer when Yaya pulled up before going off.

Their fans booing almost our every touch didn't bother me. It's all part of them trying to generate an atmosphere to help their side win...inspire their own few songs, unsettle the opposition through booing.

Just something as a player you've got to get used to and put up with. And our players did that pretty well today.

Atmosphere was great all round today.

Admittedly there was a little bit of delight in the crowd when it was clear Yaya could not carry on because he is a class player and it would be better for Liverpool if he goes off. Same for you if Suarez or Gerrard got injured with there being a lot on the game today. I was in the lower centenary (opposite the main stand) and everyone around me and the kop stood up and clapped him off.

CitizenTID said:
I don't mind the booing in possession they were just trying to be intimidating and help their team but there was an obvious cheer when Yaya pulled up before going off.

I heard the loud cheer when Yaya went down. Odd really for such a 'knowlegeable' crowd. Took me right back to when Big Joe got hit by a bottle from the Kop!

Mike N said:
CitizenTID said:

I heard the loud cheer when Yaya went down. Odd really for such a 'knowlegeable' crowd. Took me right back to when Big Joe got hit by a bottle from the Kop!

So if Rooney went down at City we wouldn't cheer. FFS
As I said the whole main stand applauded him off.
End of.

mark24601 said:
Admittedly there was a little bit of delight in the crowd when it was clear Yaya could not carry on because he is a class player and it would be better for Liverpool if he goes off. Same for you if Suarez or Gerrard got injured with there being a lot on the game today. I was in the lower centenary (opposite the main stand) and everyone around me and the kop stood up and clapped him off.
Lacks class cheering an opponent getting an injury, just like throwing bricks at coaches again, and you were doing that in 1981. Well done for clapping an injured player off.

I'd be amazed if we cheered Gerrard getting injured, though I can't be confident on the diving cheat suarez I'm afraid.

Whitworth Park said:
Mike N said:
CitizenTID said:

End of.

What a stupid point to make! We've got history with the FGS. We've hated him for years and with good reason.

They've got nothing with Yaya.

Don't come back with a reply, you'll just look silly.

Mike N said:
Whitworth Park said:
Mike N said:

End of.

What a stupid point to make! We've got history with the FGS. We've hated him for years and with good reason.

Are you just thick of what ?
THE WHOLE OF THE MAIN STAND AND SOME OF THE KOP CLAPPED YA YA OFF.
Is that not clear enough for you

Whitworth Park said:
Mike N said:
Whitworth Park said:
End of.

Like I said 'just look silly'.

Whitworth Park said:
Mike N said:
Whitworth Park said:
End of.

Here's the difference and tells you everything you need to know about the scousers.

When a player is injured, they'll give them a standing ovation as they are carried off. When a Munich anniversary comes up, they will stand perfectly in silence with their brothers in tragedy shit. When Heysel comes up, they will put up a plaque and have a round of applause.

You see people say that the scousers revel in grief and this is incorrect. The scousers revel their own image of "being respectful". It's why they will have a Hillsborough memorial every single year at a Church with TV cameras and all of the pomp but not a Heysel one. It's why they will always do the things "expected" of fans because it feeds into their own bullshit ego. They don't do it out of genuine emotion but because they feel that their fanbase is "classy" unlike everybody else.

It's also why when they need to show actual respect, the type that isn't forced down your throat, they do thinks like cheer when Yaya cramps down injured.

They're a self-righteous bunch of cunts who given the slightest opportunity allow the veil to slip.

They revel in delusional self-righteousness which is why everybody think's they;re cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.