90 minutes of booing Dippers

What does everyone expect? Their tragedy has a catchphrase "96 football fans...". As a fan base or a club I can't think of any respectable non self serving thing they've done. I don't get mad at lions for eating gazelles and shit, why is anyone surprised when a bunch of scumbags do things a scumbag would do?

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
big blueballs said:
Oooohhh the nasty Liverpool fans were booing our players hahaha....get a fucking grip, is this place full of prepubescent 12 year olds or what.....this place after a loss is truly remarkable or is that unremarkable

Who the hell are you to tell me what my opinion should be or what should/shouldn't piss me off?

You have your opinion, I have mine. How about you get a fucking grip of that?
Calm the fuck down.

As a Liverpool Season ticket holder for many years and just back from the game, I would just like to say how full of class the City fans were today and respectful. Dont read to much into the booing when city had the ball, this is an attempt to put off maybe weak character players of city (not that you have any). If it helps Liverpools cause by even 1% we will do it because we have not been in this position for many years. Its definitely not being derogatory towards City. On the contrary I don't know any Liverpool fans who have anything but respect for City.
As for the game and admittedly I am yet to see crucial incidents/decisions on TV its Clattenburg for god sake. The game is always about him. I just thought Liverpool wanted it more but I did think at 2-2 we were doomed.
Anyway good luck for the rest of the season and if we don't win it I hope to god you do. Could not cope with the plastic flag waving chavs winning it. Thanks for your fans showing so much class and hope YaYa is not to serious.

I'm not arsed about the booing / whistling I wish we did that at home against the rags, chavs etc. that said, to do it on this of all days is quite disturbing........

mark24601 said:
As a Liverpool Season ticket holder for many years and just back from the game, I would just like to say how full of class the City fans were today and respectful. Dont read to much into the booing when city had the ball, this is an attempt to put off maybe weak character players of city (not that you have any). If it helps Liverpools cause by even 1% we will do it because we have not been in this position for many years. Its definitely not being derogatory towards City. On the contrary I don't know any Liverpool fans who have anything but respect for City.
As for the game and admittedly I am yet to see crucial incidents/decisions on TV its Clattenburg for god sake. The game is always about him. I just thought Liverpool wanted it more but I did think at 2-2 we were doomed.
Anyway good luck for the rest of the season and if we don't win it I hope to god you do. Could not cope with the plastic flag waving chavs winning it. Thanks for your fans showing so much class and hope YaYa is not to serious.

Thanks for that mate, and if we don't win it I hope you do.
I would add , it may not have been apparent to those who were not there but the whole
of the Liverpool main stand clapped Ya Ya off the pitch,.
I still think that Suarez is a despicable **** but let's have it right.

mark24601 said:

Sorry but we can't have opposition fans on here talking sense ;)
I was at the game and not sure what the fuss about booing our players is about. We did exactly the same in the last Maine Road derby when we beat United 3-1. As you say, anything to try and gain an advantage.
And as the other poster said, from my vantage point all I could see was the whole Liverpool main stand applauding Yaya when he came off.

stimo said:
Plaything of the gods said:
Damocles said:
Not arsed about the booing, obviously just getting behind their own team.

Extremely arsed about the fact that they cheered Yaya getting injured. Always had no class the scousers. It's why everybody hates them.
Did they? I thought they cheered because it was such a poor shot on goal.

Commentators seemed to be saying something about Liverpool fans always being well respected because they are magnanimous as they clapped Yaya off.
this, cheered because it was a shit shot. clapped him off the field, theres no way anyone could not see that.

as for calling them disrespectful for booing when we had possession? grow up you bunch of idiots - i bet the same people who said its disrespectful are the ones who praise the foregn fans for the same thing, citing the intimidation of europeon support.

This. Nothing wrong with the home support booing when City have the ball....it's what most European teams do...trying to mentally get at us whilst we have the ball. It's called using home support to your advantage. And I take it as a mark of respect and fear of our control of the ball if they're booing and trying to intimidate our players.

Do people expect the Liverpool fans to applaud our players while we have possession??

So there's this thread, and the one about bricking the City coaches?

Whats up?

ChichesterBlue said:
stimo said:

Commentators seemed to be saying something about Liverpool fans always being well respected because they are magnanimous as they clapped Yaya off.
this, cheered because it was a shit shot. clapped him off the field, theres no way anyone could not see that.

as for calling them disrespectful for booing when we had possession? grow up you bunch of idiots - i bet the same people who said its disrespectful are the ones who praise the foregn fans for the same thing, citing the intimidation of europeon support.

This. Nothing wrong with the home support booing when City have the ball....it's what most European teams do...trying to mentally get at us whilst we have the ball. It's called using home support to your advantage. And I take it as a mark of respect and fear of our control of the ball if they're booing and trying to intimidate our players.

Do people expect the Liverpool fans to applaud our players while we have possession??

No they cheered the poor shot, then when Yaya obviously went down injured later there was a cheer and then when he went of they clapped.

ChichesterBlue said:
stimo said:

Some people clearly do.

The way I saw it today, their fans were willing them to win, got off to a great start and we inched our way back and could easily have won. We were on the end of the odd poor decision as they were at our place. Both sets of fans got behind their teams and it was probably the game of the season from a footballing point of view. We lost and they now have the upper hand. Rawk match going fans have been very complimentary about our fans today, our manager and our club. We lost the game but we came away with our reputation in tact and our dignity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.