90 minutes of booing Dippers

At the end of the day the booing is of no consequence. Personally, I only boo at panto. That's my choice, others make different choices.

On the field it was a cracking game of football for the neutral, probably one of the best games of the year.

Off the field, once again, fate has called on City fans to show the best side of football to the world and once again blues showed the world they are more than up to the task.
Do you think the scousers would have passed the Munich anniversary test? Or the rags made the grade yesterday?

Football with a smile - but when life makes it hard to smile is when true class shows through.

cleavers said:
Rich lfc said:
We have done it for years in big games, against utd it's even more so, also against Chelsea especially in the champions league semi finals, and in all the games it's done in never have I read or heard opposition fans moan about it, mourinho actually came out and praised us for creating such an intimidating atmosphere, it happens in all big European nights and yet here you have a twenty page thread moaning about being booed, it's a compliment to your team. I have to say I am shocked at the amount of whining about it.
I can't say I've noticed it before, and judging from other posts on here nor have many others, as I said, to us it seems a bit small time. If you think its great then fine. Its a difference of opinion between two sets of fans, you've certainly never done it against us before, and that includes the LC semi a couple of season ago.

You have never been our hated rivals like utd are, I've been to 100s of games, lc semi finals are nothing in comparison to yesterday's match, if there are any utd fans that use this site they will confirm the hostility and booing.

blueish swede said:
At the end of the day the booing is of no consequence. Personally, I only boo at panto. That's my choice, others make different choices.

On the field it was a cracking game of football for the neutral, probably one of the best games of the year.

Off the field, once again, fate has called on City fans to show the best side of football to the world and once again blues showed the world they are more than up to the task.
Do you think the scousers would have passed the Munich anniversary test? Or the rags made the grade yesterday?

Football with a smile - but when life makes it hard to smile is when true class shows through.
excellent post

Truly pitiful thread, genuinely embarrassing.

Too many sanctimonious fools bragging about us observing a minutes silence like it puts us on some kind of fans moral high ground. Big fucking deal, it's what 99% of people everywhere would do.

Naughty scousers booing us, shows us no respect blah blah fucking blah

Liverpool fans were brilliant yesterday except when they saw their arses at 2-2. If just half of the shrinking violets on here put as much effort into creating an atmosphere as they do into bitching and moaning about fuck all then there'd be no need for ultras or singing sections or all the other bullshit they come up with.

Santiago Street . said:

Too many sanctimonious fools bragging about us observing a minutes silence like it puts us on some kind of fans moral high ground. Big fucking deal, it's what 99% of people everywhere would do.

Liverpool fans were brilliant yesterday except when they saw their arses at 2-2. If just half of the shrinking violets on here put as much effort into creating an atmosphere as they do into bitching and moaning about fuck all then there'd be no need for ultras or singing sections or all the other bullshit they come up with.

21 pages says people think it's worth discussing. Why did you post in it if it's a pitiful thread? Nothing better to do?

-- Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:43 pm --

Puppet Master Silva said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
I don't think you understand irony.

I don't think you understand my post.

Haha, just realised you are the OP. I once heard our fans chant "you fat bastard" at Wayne Rooney, can you make a thread expressing your outrage? sharpish.

That is such an amazingly brilliant post. Give yourself a pat on the back.

@BluePhil8 said:
PinkFinal said:
Just heard Collymore say he won't give a view on Suarez cos of the abuse last time he called him a cheat.........
Didn't have Collymore down as a coward.

Wouldn't say he was, just not worth the shite, and with him saying won't give a view on it say's it all really, quite clever IMO!

Santiago Street . said:

Was it 2-2 when the Liverpool fans bricked the coach? I thought it after the match? Liverpool fans brilliant except when at 2-2, they were quiet then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.