90 minutes of booing Dippers

Santiago Street . said:
Truly pitiful thread, genuinely embarrassing.

Too many sanctimonious fools bragging about us observing a minutes silence like it puts us on some kind of fans moral high ground. Big fucking deal, it's what 99% of people everywhere would do.

Naughty scousers booing us, shows us no respect blah blah fucking blah

Liverpool fans were brilliant yesterday except when they saw their arses at 2-2. If just half of the shrinking violets on here put as much effort into creating an atmosphere as they do into bitching and moaning about fuck all then there'd be no need for ultras or singing sections or all the other bullshit they come up with.

It was going so well until you wrote......

ultras or singing sections or all the other bullshit they come up with

You do realize that if it wasn't for the singing sections, 111, 110, 109, and the SS, there would be little or no singing at the Etihad. It's fans like the old BA, and now the 1894 Group, along with other City fans, that are trying to create a better atmosphere at the Etihad.

I sincerely hope City give the fans blocks 114 and 115 when the South Stand is expanded, and make them into proper singing sections, where 750 fans can get together and support the team throughout the match.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Santiago Street . said:

Too many sanctimonious fools bragging about us observing a minutes silence like it puts us on some kind of fans moral high ground. Big fucking deal, it's what 99% of people everywhere would do.

Liverpool fans were brilliant yesterday except when they saw their arses at 2-2. If just half of the shrinking violets on here put as much effort into creating an atmosphere as they do into bitching and moaning about fuck all then there'd be no need for ultras or singing sections or all the other bullshit they come up with.

21 pages says people think it's worth discussing. Why did you post in it if it's a pitiful thread? Nothing better to do?

-- Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:43 pm --

Puppet Master Silva said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
I don't think you understand my post.

Haha, just realised you are the OP. I once heard our fans chant "you fat bastard" at Wayne Rooney, can you make a thread expressing your outrage? sharpish.

That is such an amazingly brilliant post. Give yourself a pat on the back.

I have to agree, I am gobsmacked at this thread, I find turning your back on people very rude so next time you do the Poznan I am going to start a thread saying how awfully rude you are, ridiculous, even utd fans have never moaned like this, and next time utd play at the etihad be polite you wouldn't want to make them feel snuggly warm.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
I don't think you understand irony.

Haha, just realised you are the OP. I once heard our fans chant "you fat bastard" at Wayne Rooney, can you make a thread expressing your outrage? sharpish.

That is such an amazingly brilliant post. Give yourself a pat on the back.[/quote]

Better than the shower of shit you've constantly posted in here.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:

That is such an amazingly brilliant post. Give yourself a pat on the back.

Better than the shower of shit you've constantly posted in here.[/quote]

You've contributed nothing to this debate. You've just popped your head into this thread to tell everyone you think the topic is shit and anyone who shares my view should grow the fuck up.

Gaylord du Bois said:
dw7 said:
Fair play to them. They were trying to put our players off and encourage their own.
You are a ****. You're not a blue, you're just a ****, and how the fuck you've lasted this long is beyond me Capital C.
I apologise to DW for the post above but the fact I was about to run out of whisky, especially after the day we'd had pushed me over the fuckin edge.

Paul11/12 said:
Santiago Street . said:

Was it 2-2 when the Liverpool fans bricked the coach? I thought it after the match? Liverpool fans brilliant except when at 2-2, they were quiet then?
They bricked the coach before the game mate, and they were damned quiet as soon as we got our first, not the second.

Personally I couldn't care less about the booing, I just thought it was a bit small time, and I'll say so if I want too, even if santiago street calls me names, its the sort of thing a Rotherham might do to gain an advantage (no disrespect to Rotherham), but at least they didn't plough the pitch before the game like Rotherham.

LFCJax said:
It's not really disrespectful, I'd take it as a compliment that the fans had to go above and beyond to try and affect your game.

To be honest I really liked it, reminded me of away games in Turkey where the hostile atmosphere can seem to stop you from playing, it sucks the life out of the away side and energizes the home side.

Yeah, really worked in the second half when you lot were sat on yer whistling fingers, shitting yourselves.

Bilboblue said:
LFCJax said:
It's not really disrespectful, I'd take it as a compliment that the fans had to go above and beyond to try and affect your game.

To be honest I really liked it, reminded me of away games in Turkey where the hostile atmosphere can seem to stop you from playing, it sucks the life out of the away side and energizes the home side.

Yeah, really worked in the second half when you lot were sat on yer whistling fingers, shitting yourselves.

And your point is we shouldn't bother, then we end up with an atmosphere like the etihad, your a quality side and at 2-0 you were always going to come at us, but at least at the end of the game you leave the stadium feeling like the crowd gave their all, did you go to the match?

Gaylord du Bois said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
dw7 said:
Fair play to them. They were trying to put our players off and encourage their own.
You are a ****. You're not a blue, you're just a ****, and how the fuck you've lasted this long is beyond me Capital C.
I apologise to DW for the post above but the fact I was about to run out of whisky, especially after the day we'd had pushed me over the fuckin edge.
LOL, good post Gaylord. I think you might be right about the "blue" bit though ;o)

I find it funny that anyone would think 40000 scousers booing would be intimidating......!!!

The hypocrisy of some liverpool fans i was with however was shocking and their lack of voice at 2-1 and 2-2 was even worse......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.