90 minutes of booing Dippers

I keep telling you they are freaks. Why is anyone surprised?

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/NikitaFrench/status/455359426082639872" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/NikitaFrench/status ... 6082639872</a>

@NikitaFrench
Walked out of Anfield and got called a slag by a Liverpool and got started on by two lads, classy scouse bastards for you that

What they did is to use any advantage to upset our rhythm and it certainly worked in the first half. Wasn't great to listen to and it was the kind of thing you hear in Russia or Italy. What you cant deny is that the kick off anthem was mega spine tingling. Credit to the blues for trying to drown it out with Bluemoon.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
This is the Liverpool way, disrespectful arrogant cunts.
They don't have to show us any fucking respect. Don't be so soft!

They are a local rival. I'd expect it. I fucking hate Scousers and I show the cunts zero respect when they come to our place.

However, they've showed what getting behind your team us supposed to look like, this season. They and Palace have been the best I've seen any fans in England for a long time, probably since Stoke first came up.

Yes they've been shite at creating atmosphere for years, the Scousers, but they haven't been this season, while we just sit there in silence and politely clap and cheer now and again.<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:43 pm --<br /><br />
ForzaMancini said:
Grimble said:
They cheered his shit effort on goal then clapped him off when they realised he was injured. I don't get the issue.

No. They cheered when he was on the ball and had to pass it to be kicked out of play. They were cheering as he hit the deck. That is the issue.
What's this "They"?

Some did have a little cheer (just like we would had it been Gerrard or Suarez) but many of them applauded Yaya off the pitch.

None issue.

i could never understand how or why the man u fans hate them that much as from today its all come clear to me, if we dont win the title oh i do hope jose collects it

I personally hate Liverpool more than United, they feel they have a god given right to win the league and they definitely cheered when Yaya went down. Can't stand them!

I hope you people realise that if these twats win the title, we will never, never, never hear the end of it.

I

MEAN

NOT

EVER

KippaxCitizen said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
This is the Liverpool way, disrespectful arrogant cunts.
They don't have to show us any fucking respect. Don't be so soft!

They are a local rival. I'd expect it. I fucking hate Scousers and I show the cunts zero respect when they come to our place.

However, they've showed what getting behind your team us supposed to look like, this season. They and Palace have been the best I've seen any fans in England for a long time, probably since Stoke first came up.

Yes they've been shite at creating atmosphere for years, the Scousers, but they haven't been this season, while we just sit there in silence and politely clap and cheer now and again.

-- Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:43 pm --

ForzaMancini said:
Grimble said:
They cheered his shit effort on goal then clapped him off when they realised he was injured. I don't get the issue.

No. They cheered when he was on the ball and had to pass it to be kicked out of play. They were cheering as he hit the deck. That is the issue.
What's this "They"?

Some did have a little cheer (just like we would had it been Gerrard or Suarez) but many of them applauded Yaya off the pitch.

None issue.
some sense finally

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.