90 minutes of booing Dippers

greasedupdeafguy said:
KippaxCitizen said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
This is the Liverpool way, disrespectful arrogant cunts.
They don't have to show us any fucking respect. Don't be so soft!

They are a local rival. I'd expect it. I fucking hate Scousers and I show the cunts zero respect when they come to our place.

However, they've showed what getting behind your team us supposed to look like, this season. They and Palace have been the best I've seen any fans in England for a long time, probably since Stoke first came up.

Yes they've been shite at creating atmosphere for years, the Scousers, but they haven't been this season, while we just sit there in silence and politely clap and cheer now and again.

-- Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:43 pm --

ForzaMancini said:
No. They cheered when he was on the ball and had to pass it to be kicked out of play. They were cheering as he hit the deck. That is the issue.
What's this "They"?

Some did have a little cheer (just like we would had it been Gerrard or Suarez) but many of them applauded Yaya off the pitch.

None issue.
some sense finally

Yep a lot gave him standing ovation and clapped him off. They also clapped City fans for being impeccable once again for the Hillsborough tribute

Don't understand why anybody is suprised at the way the cunts behave they are the scum of the world always have been always will be

Beermonster said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
KippaxCitizen said:
They don't have to show us any fucking respect. Don't be so soft!

They are a local rival. I'd expect it. I fucking hate Scousers and I show the cunts zero respect when they come to our place.

However, they've showed what getting behind your team us supposed to look like, this season. They and Palace have been the best I've seen any fans in England for a long time, probably since Stoke first came up.

Yes they've been shite at creating atmosphere for years, the Scousers, but they haven't been this season, while we just sit there in silence and politely clap and cheer now and again.

-- Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:43 pm --

What's this "They"?

Some did have a little cheer (just like we would had it been Gerrard or Suarez) but many of them applauded Yaya off the pitch.

None issue.
some sense finally

Yep a lot gave him standing ovation and clapped him off. They also clapped City fans for being impeccable once again for the Hillsborough tribute

Watch it again. Their was a quite resounding cheer when Yaya put the ball out. A considerable amount of fans did so. I'd give Gerrard a standing ovation as well if he limped off against us and we were all over Liverpool.

What fucking pissed me off more than the booing was how not one Liverpool player shook a City players hand, went to fucking Stevie GBH for a fucking cringe worthy Celtic Huddle. Fucking classless cunts. even when fucking Hull got to a final today the Hull players gave their hands to the Sheffield United players. I fucking hope to god they don't win the league.

Never heard booing like I heard today,if we hadn't observed the minutes silence,I could understand it. My friend said her coach was bricked.i never heard Liverpool fans as bad as they were today.

big blueballs said:
Oooohhh the nasty Liverpool fans were booing our players hahaha....get a fucking grip, is this place full of prepubescent 12 year olds or what.....this place after a loss is truly remarkable or is that unremarkable

Who the hell are you to tell me what my opinion should be or what should/shouldn't piss me off?

You have your opinion, I have mine. How about you get a fucking grip of that?

Dubai Blue said:
bluemoon risin' said:
I can't and won't tar them all with the same brush, but the ones that whistled and jeered (almost every time we had the ball) were morons in my opinion.
So because City rightly respected a minute's silence they shouldn't make the atmosphere as hostile as possible to aid their own team? What a weird and embarrassing thread.

So weird and embarrassing you still felt the need to post in it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.