A Big Welcome To Inter Milan Fans

Corky said:
Pam said:
Did you read any of the obnoxious posts they put up on here and on their own forum throughout the whole KaKa saga? It was appallingly dismissive. THE most arrogant bunch of bastards,ever, if all their twaticissms back then are anything to go by.

I am glad we did not get him, he would have been a massive albatross.

Totally agree.

PSmyth07 said:
Pam said:
We hate AC!

Except when they're playing Utd in the Champs League.

this year there is no way for AC in CL

we are all rags :D

becouse you need rags go on in CL so they let points in PL , and in italy we have no problem with that poor AC squad ;)

PSmyth07 said:
Pam said:
We hate AC!

Except when they're playing Utd in the Champs League.

Yes... I must say that despite my affection for Inter , AC have given me some very enjoyable evenings of CL football...Ancellotti really is Bacon Face's nemisis

And to all the Inter fans on here me and a few mates will be over for the derby in January and stood on the Curva Nord with some friends from Brianza Alcolica Ultras group..Magenta bar on the number 16 tramline first for a few pints though!! See you there !!

Forza Inter !!!

Benvenuti Interisti!

Always been an Interista as I have an Italian mother and loads of relatives who follow them. Lucky to get tickets through a cousin and went to the Derby della Madonnina in December 2005 when Inter beat AC 3-2 with an injury time winner from Adriano. The place went ballistic. Really envious of the blues that are going in January and the Curva Nord is definately the place to be. Especially enjoyed the huge banner they had before the game of Dudek as it was the first derby after AC had lost to Liverpool in Istanbul.

Here's a little taster with our new gaffer celebrating the winner from that game in a very subdued way...not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E75_nTEAvnA

Sheik Yermoney said:
Benvenuti Interisti!

Always been an Interista as I have an Italian mother and loads of relatives who follow them. Lucky to get tickets through a cousin and went to the Derby della Madonnina in December 2005 when Inter beat AC 3-2 with an injury time winner from Adriano. The place went ballistic. Really envious of the blues that are going in January and the Curva Nord is definately the place to be. Especially enjoyed the huge banner they had before the game of Dudek as it was the first derby after AC had lost to Liverpool in Istanbul.

Here's a little taster with our new gaffer celebrating the winner from that game in a very subdued way...not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E75_nTEAvnA

Went to the very same game mate...the huge banner of Dudek was brilliant..Adriano and Martins were ace that night...can't wait fror Jan 22nd.Also going to the Genoa V Atalanta game as well on Sunday if the derby is on Saturday night..

Hi to all ManCity fans,
maybe now it’s a bit early to say this but I really think you did the right thing by signing Mancini. I belive there are many things in common between Inter, when Mancini took it, and your side today; to mention a few:
- A very long period without victories: the last Serie A championship had been won 17 years before (with Trapattoni as a manager!) and most fans believed we were doomed not to win anymore
- Mancini was a relatively unexperienced manager for the Serie A at that time and giving him top managerial responsibility at Inter was more of a gamble than it is now for ManCity (note that even big names had failed at Inter before Mancini, one for all: Marcello Lippi, who had won championships before and would win the World Cup afterwards but failed utterly at Inter)
- We have a long-standing and fierce rivalry with the other Milan team (I can’t even name it!) and, at the time, we were regarded as the “poor relatives”; after four years with Mancini we were able to turn the tables on them and cancelled that snooty air of superiority
- Inter has been always considered a “genius and intemperance” type of side with an historically unruly dressing room and that’s why has always been more diffucult for a manager to work at Inter than, say, at Milan or Juventus

In spite of the above Mancio was able not only to “break the spell” and lead us back where we belong but he started a cycle (which is much more difficult); the guy, as you may have already noticed, fears nothing and thinks big so, break a leg and Forza Inter and Forza ManCity!

Thanks to Inter fans for all the comments.
It seems Roberto Mancini has started a cultural exchange between Inter and City fans, we do seem to share similar history and football philosophy.
Whats your opinion of Mourhino?

mancio, gencix or inter forever, is there an inter milan forum which you go on? i'd like to join one if possible

thanks

britespark said:
Thanks to Inter fans for all the comments.
It seems Roberto Mancini has started a cultural exchange between Inter and City fans, we do seem to share similar history and football philosophy.
Whats your opinion of Mourhino?

is a good manager, but with an ego too exaggerated. Here at Inter he started well but now he is getting tired everyone with his constant polemics towards everything and everyone.
Mancini from a team gets the same things that get Mourinho, but with far fewer problems, makes playing a most beautiful football , and works better with young people, where it has a lot more confidence than Mourinho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.