A Big Welcome To Inter Milan Fans

britespark said:
Thanks to Inter fans for all the comments.
It seems Roberto Mancini has started a cultural exchange between Inter and City fans, we do seem to share similar history and football philosophy.
Whats your opinion of Mourhino?

It's quite possible that Mou wins our fifth "scudetto" in a row (his second in Italy) this year, so this should be considered an excellent achievement, not to mention the fact that the man has also won titles in every country where he managed.
Having said that, most of the fans (including me) believe that he wouldn't have been able to do what Mancini did (i.e. to reverse the historic trend), for the reasons I explained in my post above.
To really prove himself and get the fans to forget Mancini. he should bring us the CL (which is why Mou replaced Mancio in the first place), but I seriously doubt he will be able to do that (and, in fact, he's already jockeying to find another team next year).

thanks mancio!

i have just registered to interfans.org, i think i have to wait for access untill the admin approve, is that right?

Forzacitizens said:
thanks mancio!

i have just registered to interfans.org, i think i have to wait for access untill the admin approve, is that right?

may be , being a lot of time since registered can't remember :)

good job the "AC" away shirt has been ditched by umbro.......dont think many inter fans would be cheering us in that shirt LOL
1425.gif

Inter Forever said:
Hi to all ManCity fans,
maybe now it’s a bit early to say this but I really think you did the right thing by signing Mancini. I belive there are many things in common between Inter, when Mancini took it, and your side today; to mention a few:
- A very long period without victories: the last Serie A championship had been won 17 years before (with Trapattoni as a manager!) and most fans believed we were doomed not to win anymore
- Mancini was a relatively unexperienced manager for the Serie A at that time and giving him top managerial responsibility at Inter was more of a gamble than it is now for ManCity (note that even big names had failed at Inter before Mancini, one for all: Marcello Lippi, who had won championships before and would win the World Cup afterwards but failed utterly at Inter)
- We have a long-standing and fierce rivalry with the other Milan team (I can’t even name it!) and, at the time, we were regarded as the “poor relatives”; after four years with Mancini we were able to turn the tables on them and cancelled that snooty air of superiority
- Inter has been always considered a “genius and intemperance” type of side with an historically unruly dressing room and that’s why has always been more diffucult for a manager to work at Inter than, say, at Milan or Juventus

In spite of the above Mancio was able not only to “break the spell” and lead us back where we belong but he started a cycle (which is much more difficult); the guy, as you may have already noticed, fears nothing and thinks big so, break a leg and Forza Inter and Forza ManCity!

A very interesting post my Italian friend! Chemistry is very important when matching a manager with a team and we certainly have a lot in common with Inter! Plus Look at our rivals (I can't even say their name!) They are W***ers managed by a W***er but it works for them....

interisti said:
Thanks guys, seriously and i'm not saying this just in this forum. But manchester city fans are the classiest out there.

You're gonna have a great future am 100% sure, great fans + great manager. manchester city is the club that i like from England and thats didn't happen because of the Mancini move but even before that.

I hate glory fans who just support a club because its winning trophies and its constantly up there with the elite. And that what i like about Manchester city fans. They've been out there supporting the club through all lows and highs and thats whats it all about.

As for mancini, you guys should have faith in him. He will win great things in this club. Just give him time and let him work he's magic, believe me guys he's much better than Mourinho or any other manager out there. He's waaay underrated he won't just win trophies but he'll spot great players and he'll bring them to this club.

The players that mancini brought to Inter are now the back-bone of our club (julio cesar + maicon + cambiasso + Ibrahimovic (before he's departure) + Balotelli + Chievo + stankovic). I just hope to see this club winning the premier league in the near future because you guys deserve it more than any other club in the league.

Molto grazie, tutti.

that really means a lot. grazie interisti

Hi all. im a City fan and just signed up and thought what better way to introduce myself than in an welcoming topic (although it is for the Inter fans). i have watched the sight for a while now through the takeover to the Kaka saga and the Hughes in - Hughes out argument also been a big fan of the training reports, De Niro's views have always been a great read and the famous Barm/Muffin debate. anyway looking forward to posting on the site and a Happy New Year to all BlueMooners and all Inter fans.

and for my first question to the Inter fans. It may sound daft but is it anoying when the commentators scream Gooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllll !!!!!!!!!!!!!! after the goals. it sounds funny once or twice on youtube but would probably get anoying all the time. although it may not be as anoying as Andy Gray

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.