A Big Welcome To Inter Milan Fans

interisti said:
Thanks guys, seriously and i'm not saying this just in this forum. But manchester city fans are the classiest out there.

You're gonna have a great future am 100% sure, great fans + great manager. manchester city is the club that i like from England and thats didn't happen because of the Mancini move but even before that.

I hate glory fans who just support a club because its winning trophies and its constantly up there with the elite. And that what i like about Manchester city fans. They've been out there supporting the club through all lows and highs and thats whats it all about.

As for mancini, you guys should have faith in him. He will win great things in this club. Just give him time and let him work he's magic, believe me guys he's much better than Mourinho or any other manager out there. He's waaay underrated he won't just win trophies but he'll spot great players and he'll bring them to this club.

The players that mancini brought to Inter are now the back-bone of our club (julio cesar + maicon + cambiasso + Ibrahimovic (before he's departure) + Balotelli + Chievo + stankovic). I just hope to see this club winning the premier league in the near future because you guys deserve it more than any other club in the league.

Molto grazie, tutti.

Molto grazie interisti, Forza City. Forza Inter.

Mancio said:
PELS said:
The truth hurt does it?

Welcome to our city by the way sweetheart x

can't see any truth in your words

Juve has always been the team of thieves and doping, and corruption of referees

are you urted now ? :P

anyway , thanks for your welcome ;)

See we have a lot in common then....A LOT IN COMMON.

I watched an Inter game at the San Siro against Bologna ten years ago. The amount of reefing going on in the home end was unbelievable. All the smoke you see bellowing on to the pitch during the games is not fog. No wonder Roberto lasted so long at the club.

toot de la froot

Italia 90 was my favourite world cup. When i was a kid whenever anyone scored a 30 yard volley we used to scream 'goalaccio' or whatever that was

Anyone remember early 90's when Quinn, (Niall), was linked to Torino? Probably around 92/93 season. After that Torino and City were said to have formed a bond due to us both being the underdogs in our respective City's, with Torino fans donning City shirts. Not sure how true it turned out to be, mind.

A C are bottlers bottlers bottlers bottlers bottlers bottlers bottlers bottlers bottlers bottlers bottlers bottlers bottlers bottlers ask gazzer?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.