A club crest we can all agree on..

GeekinGav said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Gav have you tried incorporating the current badge sans stars into one of those round badges?

current-stmarks_zps05666f86.jpg

with the current crest, reminds me of the POTUS crest lol

I like that middle one Gav

IanBishopsHaircut said:
GeekinGav said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Gav have you tried incorporating the current badge sans stars into one of those round badges?

current-stmarks_zps05666f86.jpg

with the current crest, reminds me of the POTUS crest lol

I like that middle one Gav

only reservation i have with that is that it doesnt look 'bang on centre', didnt want to make it smaller to centre it or you start to lose it.

Gav, can you do still another one but with the crap Latin gone? You'll have to fiddle with the lower end of the shield but for you it'll be a piece of piss I reckon. ;)

IrelandSuperman said:
Gav, can you do still another one but with the crap Latin gone? You'll have to fiddle with the lower end of the shield but for you it'll be a piece of piss I reckon. ;)

with the whole ribbon gone too you mean?

Gav any chance of getting the modern one you designed with the ring but with the eagle on the outside of that ring (so that we are still somewhat distinguished from the other clubs in the CFG)

depps said:
Gav any chance of getting the modern one you designed with the ring but with the eagle on the outside of that ring (so that we are still somewhat distinguished from the other clubs in the CFG)

i can do it, might look very odd though (and i think CFG want them looking the same, you know for the 'brand') ... but i'll have a go and post soon.

GRAHAM mcfc said:
heritage2-small2_zpsad40b5c3.jpg

I like this one. Very smart.

I agree Graham, very smart indeed.

For me this or something very similar should be our club badge, I have never taken to the current club badge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.