A level results

You are an amazing person Eccles, and I mean that
Thank you so much, you will never really know how much that means to me today @BringBackSwales.

It’s my brother’s funeral tomorrow after 2 months of waiting and I can’t get there as it’s too far and I’ve hospital appointments so everything is setting me off today! Thank you for that boost. :-)

Thank you so much, you will never really know how much that means to me today @BringBackSwales.

It’s my brother’s funeral tomorrow after 2 months of waiting and I can’t get there as it’s too far and I’ve hospital appointments so everything is setting me off today! Thank you for that boost. :-)
So sorry to hear about your bro Eccles. You are my favourite BM poster - it used to be gordondaviesmoustache until he went posh and got a fucking butler!

My lad, season ticket holder, did really well - amazing considering he did no work. Going to Nottingham Trent, I think he decided that after Hooters the last 2 years at Forest!
Congratulations to your lad. You probably thought he didn’t work but I bet he burned the midnight oil, as they say, when you weren’t looking. :-)
Well done and I heard Nottingham Trent is good plus if he can’t find accommodation he can always camp in Sherwood Forest! ;-)

Niece got an A plus 2 C’s as required and will now be studying at University of Manchester which is coincidentally where my wife will be doing her second year of her masters, no doubt they’ll spend most of the year on the piss together.

Seriously, well done to all those who were waiting.
My lad got 2 B’s and a C, well ahead of his predicted grades, and very good considering he struggles to focus and did about 3 hours revision in total. So not great but great for him, well proud

Congratulations to your lad. You probably thought he didn’t work but I bet he burned the midnight oil, as they say, when you weren’t looking. :-)
Well done and I heard Nottingham Trent is good plus if he can’t find accommodation he can always camp in Sherwood Forest! ;-)
He did burn the midnight oil Eccles, on the fucking X Box!

Niece got an A plus 2 C’s as required and will now be studying at University of Manchester which is coincidentally where my wife will be doing her second year of her masters, no doubt they’ll spend most of the year on the piss together.

Seriously, well done to all those who were waiting.
Congratulations to your niece. I bet she will have a ball. Or rather they will have a ball. :-) :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.