A level results

Eldest daughter got 2 Distinction Stars in BTEC Health and Social Care and a B in her Psychology A-Level but the College has just called her and asked if she wants to put that in for a remark as she was apparently a couple of marks away from an A. Not sure it's worth the effort as she's got her first choice Uni off those grades anyway but she's going to do it.

My schooling was blighted by moronic teachers more obsessed with hurting me than teaching me.

Two years before I left school one teacher told me several times I'd be a failure in life and lucky to get a job. He said if I did it would be on the bins, the hurtful horrid ****. I hated school because of hateful bullying teachers and because of this I wagged most of the 5th year. I had to take 2 CSE's so I made sure I failed both with distinction!

I made sure I encouraged my eldest daughter to do well in school, she did and went on to uni gaining a first-class degree. So proud of her.

Eldest daughter got 2 Distinction Stars in BTEC Health and Social Care and a B in her Psychology A-Level but the College has just called her and asked if she wants to put that in for a remark as she was apparently a couple of marks away from an A. Not sure it's worth the effort as she's got her first choice Uni off those grades anyway but she's going to do it.
Congratulations to your daughter. Good for her. I hope she enjoys whatever she's doing next. From her subjects it sounds exciting. :-)
My granddaughter got into Sheffield, so proud of her
Congratulations to your granddaughter. Sheffield is a lovely place to live and work so I hear. I have lots of relatives over there and the countryside on the outskirts (whilst not as good as our countryside *lol*) is beautiful. :-)
My girl got A* A* A. Fair Play to her:)
Congratulations and definitely fair play to her. I hope she enjoys whatever journey she now embarks on...... wow that sound pompous, I'm not changing it though in the hope that it makes you smile. Well done to your girl. :-)

Well done to all the students and good luck for their futures.

Can it be remarked downwards?
If yes, settle for what she has if it gets her her choice of uni.

My schooling was blighted by moronic teachers more obsessed with hurting me than teaching me.

Two years before I left school one teacher told me several times I'd be a failure in life and lucky to get a job. He said if I did it would be on the bins, the hurtful horrid ****. I hated school because of hateful bullying teachers and because of this I wagged most of the 5th year. I had to take 2 CSE's so I made sure I failed both with distinction!

I made sure I encouraged my eldest daughter to do well in school, she did and went on to uni gaining a first-class degree. So proud of her.
Just as a matter of interest. All that hard work did it get her a job in the sector she wanted?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.