a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone really think Benzema is better than Torres though?

Fabregas is a possibility but I can't see him leaving Arsenal for us. Sorry to be negative but we will just show ourselves up with that one. Barca or stick for him.

Drogba....well I'd agree he is better than Torres but it's arguable and has been the subject of popular debate before, so that fits with the 'IMO' nicely....could it be Drogba?

Relieved it's not Wayne Woonie or Ronaldo anyway.

tolmie who would be pissed off...us or someone else?

showstopper?

if its not shreck,tranny,nando

ibra you say is on the maybes so its not him

who's left that a genuine showstopper

villa - can't be him for obvious reasons
drogba - surely not, too old, not long term

kun ageuro and benzema i don't class in the showstopper range

i'm struggling now

sam221985 said:
Does anyone really think Benzema is better than Torres though?

Fabregas is a possibility but I can't see him leaving Arsenal for us. Sorry to be negative but we will just show ourselves up with that one. Barca or stick for him.

Drogba....well I'd agree he is better than Torres but it's arguable and has been the subject of popular debate before, so that fits with the 'IMO' nicely....could it be Drogba?

Relieved it's not Wayne Woonie or Ronaldo anyway.

Why not? Every other bloody player who has played for them joins us! (Sylvinho, Taylor, Adebayor, K. Touré) =P

Glad to hear the club will be holding on to Carlos Tevez, shows we won't be bullied and that we mean business.

As for the players coming in very interesting indeed, can't seem to think who this "show stopper" could be? maybe Kaka?.

Cheers for the info Tolmie.

havent a clue who this wow signing could be but imo its gunna be either ballotelli or ibra jus because off bobbys links to the players either way id happily welcome them both with open arms and welcome to gods own club thanks tolms keep the updates coming and heres hoping to a few more players in this week

C_T_I_D said:
LoveCity said:
Would rather have Balotelli than Benzema, more upside and natural talent.

Benzema has the potential to replicate Thierry Henrys goalscoring ability in my opinion. He failed on the world cup stage though and this puts me off him, but doesn't place doubt in my mind over his long-term natural ability.

The thing is that Balotelli has the potential to be right up there with the Messi's and Ronaldo's of this world and that £33,000,000 could prove to be a bargain. He seems to be very much an arm round the shoulder, put your trust in him and he'll deliver player, a confidence player.

he he he

When it comes to show stoppers its a very short list. Messi, Ronaldo, Rooney maybe Kaka at a pinch. Someone like Iniesta would be excellent as well but cannot see any of these at City except maybe Ronaldo - but not yet and not after one season at Madrid.

Ah well its fun guessing and I like what TH said about Milner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.