a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheshireblue said:
Wouldn't want Aguero personally. Never in a million years better than Torres. Who says it's a striker anyway?

Well TH said that in his opinion this player is better than Torres and I think most would compare like for like!

Rooney will never come to City. His hatred is too severe for him to switch sides.

As for Ronaldo, as far as I'm aware and correct me if I am wrong, but I was under the belief / assumption that the rags had inserted a first option / buy back clause for a set amount? That would put the onus on the rags to prevent his move to us and put power in their hands and would not allow Real Madrid to sell to anyone other than them unless they do not take up their first option on him coming back.

Damocles said:
Does anybody remember the SSN heading:

"Man City to bid for Gago and Higuain"

that seemed to disappear? That came about because we were meeting with Madrid. Perhaps they got the wrong one, and it's actually Benzema?

Would fit with the rags pissed off thing, would fit with our meetings with Madrid, some would say he's better than Torres (though I disagree). No info on this one, just using some logic.

Yeah Higuain signed a new 5 year dela didnt he?

Forgot about Benzema and it would definitley piss United off, but im not too sure its a real WOW signing.

OB1 said:
Interesting update, thanks.

My guess at show-stopper is Fabregas.

someone a while back ITK said the news was FAB.

but surely hes going to barca

Queen it's a kind of magic= in my eyes Messi it has to be

Tolmie simply mark with an X if i'm wrong

Godfather said:
Damocles said:
Does anybody remember the SSN heading:

"Man City to bid for Gago and Higuain"

that seemed to disappear? That came about because we were meeting with Madrid. Perhaps they got the wrong one, and it's actually Benzema?

Would fit with the rags pissed off thing, would fit with our meetings with Madrid, some would say he's better than Torres (though I disagree). No info on this one, just using some logic.

Yeah Higuain signed a new 5 year dela didnt he?

Forgot about Benzema and it would definitley piss United off, but im not too sure its a real WOW signing.

Higuain did yeah, but that's mainly because he was on about £18k a week rather than any firm interest. Perhaps a SSN news was asked the reason why we were there, and just made something up to cover our tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.