a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mind really does boggle

What many people fail to understand is that money is no real object, for the right player, the club will not be messed about, but I beleive they will move heaven and earth to get the player they want. I have an idea but it just seem ridiculous even to think about it

LoveCity said:
Would rather have Balotelli than Benzema, more upside and natural talent.

Benzema has the potential to replicate Thierry Henrys goalscoring ability in my opinion. He failed on the world cup stage though and this puts me off him, but doesn't place doubt in my mind over his long-term natural ability.

The thing is that Balotelli has the potential to be right up there with the Messi's and Ronaldo's of this world and that £33,000,000 could prove to be a bargain. He seems to be very much an arm round the shoulder, put your trust in him and he'll deliver player, a confidence player.

What are you all talking about. Benzema is unreal Hasnt really been given a chance at Madrid what with the form of Higuain.
I for one would love to have him at city.......

.......... But tbh i don't think it's him!

Ducado said:

What many people fail to understand is that money is no real object, for the right player, the club will not be messed about, but I beleive they will move heaven and earth to get the player they want. I have an idea but it just seem ridiculous even to think about it

Go on Ducado ........

Ducado said:

is there a subtle clue in there as to who you think it could be......

;)

I cannot imagine it being anyone from Barcelona as we wouldn't want to strain the great relationship the clubs have with each other.

Ducado said:

im starting to think it could be someone else from barca, xavi or iniesta? definitely not Messi

Damocles said:
Does anybody remember the SSN heading:

"Man City to bid for Gago and Higuain"

that seemed to disappear? That came about because we were meeting with Madrid. Perhaps they got the wrong one, and it's actually Benzema?

Would fit with the rags pissed off thing, would fit with our meetings with Madrid, some would say he's better than Torres (though I disagree). No info on this one, just using some logic.
I dont its Benzema because Tolmie describes the player as a show stopper and a better player than Torres. IMO Benzema is neither of these and we are looking at one of the elite forwards in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.