a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a striker but xavi would be a show stopper signing and with him being about 30 perhaps barca could be persuaded for funny money and replace him with a younger fabregas. Just a thought<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:24 pm --<br /><br />Not a striker but xavi would be a show stopper signing and with him being about 30 perhaps barca could be persuaded for funny money and replace him with a younger fabregas. Just a thought

I'm not for one minute suggesting it could happen, but a few weeks ago Ronaldo was quoted as saying that he has ruled out a possible return to the Rags, but that he did miss Manchester... hmm!

Ducado said:
The mind really does boggle

What many people fail to understand is that money is no real object, for the right player, the club will not be messed about, but I beleive they will move heaven and earth to get the player they want. I have an idea but it just seem ridiculous even to think about it

Mate i'm with you - but dont foget the lads from Abu Dhabi dont do second best. the cream of the cream

dario2739 said:
I'm not for one minute suggesting it could happen, but a few weeks ago Ronaldo was quoted as saying that he has ruled out a possible return to the Rags, but that he did miss Manchester... hmm!

Provide said quotes please.

Pigeonho said:
C_T_I_D said:
I'll throw Ribéry into the mix =)
Yeah. Show stopper, phantom of the opera is a show, ribery is a disfigured mess just like the phantom and with that disfigurement, would 'stop' shows with his grotesqueness!

Its Ribery!

And it would piss a lot of people of as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.