a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
christen at St Marks said:
Cartz said:
I have just been on official site and watched the manu interview and when asked about other strikers he said he would welcome DROGBA dont know what to think but i think he is an ITK what you think?

I thought the same thing he definitely mentioned Drogba when asked about strikers coming in
All Ade said was he would welcome players LIKE Drogba or Torres joining the club.

YCNMIU said:
I know that they are not ITK because absolutely NOTHING that they have said has come to pass.

And I reserve the right to say what i want. Freedom of speech 'n that.

I am not saying insulting them really, just saying that they post spurious nonsense that they know to be false (or at the very least that they do not know to be the case) and are not ITK (or is that an insult).

I love the way that any modicum of dissent on this board is taken as being intolerable.

You're really no better then them ITK lads are you? what proof do you have that what you think is BS is really BS? So we're, by your definition, allowed to slag you off until you show us any kind of proof that T H and a few other guys, are lying?

lancs blue said:
christen at St Marks said:
I thought the same thing he definitely mentioned Drogba when asked about strikers coming in
All Ade said was he would welcome players LIKE Drogba or Torres joining the club.
what like a door man. about all he is good for.

twinkletoes said:
bowdonblue said:
Clutching at straws, but found this in Wiki -
El Capitan is a 3,000-foot (910 m) vertical rock formation in Yosemite National Park, located on the north side of Yosemite Valley, near its western end.

Is that spanish for "the captain"??

It's also latin for "defender".

I don't believe it is, though it has been a while since I studied Latin -

"Captain" from Old French capitaine, from Late Latin capitāneus chief, from Latin caput head

Also there is no El in Latin as they did not use "the".

Defend is normally something like munio, assero or patrocinor if I recall correctly.

All in all I believe the Spanish translation to be more likely.

What's happening regarding transfers lads? I have been looking at the site for the past month or so and have finally signed up! Like the way tolmie gives hints by YouTube lol.

i8rags said:
speccybob 8 said:
So does this mean the next signing will be the last one??? Hope not. I think we need a left back (please Lahm!!) as well as the striker we are apparently in for
does lahm have a brother who plays left back.

Does Lahm not play left back for Bayern Munich?

svennis pennis said:
bowdonblue said:
Clutching at straws, but found this in Wiki -
El Capitan is a 3,000-foot (910 m) vertical rock formation in Yosemite National Park, located on the north side of Yosemite Valley, near its western end.

Is that spanish for "the captain"??

The captain = song by Biffy Clyro. Scottish Band - We are signing disgraced Scotland Captain Barry Ferguson! Get in!

Tolmie just PM'd me this.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrs8CgpH980[/youtube]

Puppet on a string - says a playmaker to me... after all there needs to be someone who pulls the strings (like the object of the song)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.