a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
coms64 said:
All this in house name calling is fecking pathetic.

Since this section of the Forum board was formed we have had posts started regarding all sorts of players coming and going from our club.

Since this section of the forum was formed we have people REPLY to posts started regarding all sorts of players coming and going from our club.

So Please correct me if I am missing the point with this forum.

This section is the Transfer Forum and it says FOR ALL TRANSFER RUMOURS, GOSSIP AND SPECULATION.

So, for those that do not understand how rumours, gossip and speculation are actually defined in the Cambridge advanced dictionary please read the 3 categories below.

Then after reading, those that are trading insults with ITK or WUMs or those that are being totally ( imo ) rude and insulting, the people that are posting things untrue or a little bit on the untruth side, they are only following what the title of this forum is.

Not once in the title does it say TRANSFER FORUM, NO bullshit or wind ups please.
If you don’t want RUMOURS GOSSIP OR SPECULATION then get the mods to rename the Transfer Forum.

Rumours: An unofficial interesting story or piece of news that might be true or invented, which quickly spreads from person to person.

Gossip: Conversation or reports about other people's private lives which might be unkind, disapproving or not true.

Speculation: When you guess possible answers to a question without having enough information to be certain.

Before anyone starts, yes only yadayadayada post in yadayadayada years,
to you my friend I say get a fecking grip of yourself.

Frankly when you post this much sense you should post more often... god knows we could do with it!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
blueinsa said:
Any more news TH?

Ask YMCA - a wolf in sheep's clothing if ever I saw ;)

In proper answer to your question... only that the smokescreen which is James Milner, for some reason, we feel the move has taken a significant step forward.
Any truth in us pulling out of the Dzeko deal, any update on Balloteli?

coms64 said:

Since this section of the Forum board was formed we have had posts started regarding all sorts of players coming and going from our club.

Since this section of the forum was formed we have people REPLY to posts started regarding all sorts of players coming and going from our club.

This section is the Transfer Forum and it says FOR ALL TRANSFER RUMOURS, GOSSIP AND SPECULATION.

So, for those that do not understand how rumours, gossip and speculation are actually defined in the Cambridge advanced dictionary please read the 3 categories below.

Then after reading, those that are trading insults with ITK or WUMs or those that are being totally ( imo ) rude and insulting, the people that are posting things untrue or a little bit on the untruth side, they are only following what the title of this forum is.

Not once in the title does it say TRANSFER FORUM, NO bullshit or wind ups please.
If you don’t want RUMOURS GOSSIP OR SPECULATION then get the mods to rename the Transfer Forum.

Rumours: An unofficial interesting story or piece of news that might be true or invented, which quickly spreads from person to person.

Gossip: Conversation or reports about other people's private lives which might be unkind, disapproving or not true.

Speculation: When you guess possible answers to a question without having enough information to be certain.

+1

tolmie's hairdoo said:
blueinsa said:
Any more news TH?

Ask YMCA - a wolf in sheep's clothing if ever I saw ;)

In proper answer to your question... only that the smokescreen which is James Milner, for some reason, we feel the move has taken a significant step forward.

Nice one mate.

Ned going the other way?

coms64 said:

That my friend is the post of the year. Can we find him a job as a MOD?

So can we expect confirmation of Silvas signing soon? And will there be a video/pictures on the OS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.