a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ST Coleridge said:

Ah, if only I were as needy as the Tolmie Gang...

And I totally stayed out of this thread, until TH started going on about my dick. At that point, one has to wade in.

i am very unhappy to have to slog through your attention-seeking when i'm looking for goss, let's leave it at that.

Jonnos left peg said:
Blue Phil said:
So can we expect confirmation of Silvas signing soon? And will there be a video/pictures on the OS?

I would expect it, he was on SSN going in for his medical earlier
I saw, how long does a medical take? It's been around 4 hours no? However, i think in Yayas medical the docter said the blood test takes like 4 hours alone...

Blue Phil said:
Jonnos left peg said:
I saw, how long does a medical take? It's been around 4 hours no? However, i think in Yayas medical the docter said the blood test takes like 4 hours alone...

Get the CSI; Miami team to do the medical! All of there DNA/blood tests take under 30 seconds...

Blue Phil said:
Jonnos left peg said:
yes, generally 4 hours, depends if the OS has the news set-up to go or they write it after confirmation, if that makes sense.

Unless god forbid he fails it, which is highly unlikely.

Jonnos left peg said:
Blue Phil said:
yes, generally 4 hours, depends if the OS has the news set-up to go or they write it after confirmation, if that makes sense.

Unless god forbid he fails it, which is highly unlikely.
If Cruz, Owen and Lescott can pass medicals then i think Silva would actually have to die on the spot to fail... that's the only way

quote="tolmie's hairdoo"]

In proper answer to your question... only that the smokescreen which is James Milner, for some reason, we feel the move has taken a significant step forward.[/quote][/quote]

i'm not sure i understand this, was he a smokescreen and now a real target?

is this right?

Hooch said:
Blue Phil said:

Get the CSI; Miami team to do the medical! All of there DNA/blood tests take under 30 seconds...

That made me laugh!!!

tonea2003 said:

In proper answer to your question... only that the smokescreen which is James Milner, for some reason, we feel the move has taken a significant step forward.
[/quote]

is this right?[/quote]

The 'smokescreen' bit was just someone trying to be clever by pretending he knew we were never really in for Milner.

tonea2003 said:

In proper answer to your question... only that the smokescreen which is James Milner, for some reason, we feel the move has taken a significant step forward.
[/quote]

is this right?[/quote]

I think it's a joke about others (justalittlemoreeffortade etc) being so confident that Milner was just a smokescreen.

sam221985 said:
tonea2003 said:

is this right?[/quote]

I think it's a joke about others (justalittlemoreeffortade etc) being so confident that Milner was just a smokescreen.[/quote]

thanks chaps, just that all this jockying and keyboard posturing is getting a bit much and difficult to keep up with when dipping in and out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.