a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barntonblue said:
coms64 said:
All this in house name calling is fecking pathetic.

Since this section of the Forum board was formed we have had posts started regarding all sorts of players coming and going from our club.

Since this section of the forum was formed we have people REPLY to posts started regarding all sorts of players coming and going from our club.

So Please correct me if I am missing the point with this forum.

This section is the Transfer Forum and it says FOR ALL TRANSFER RUMOURS, GOSSIP AND SPECULATION.

So, for those that do not understand how rumours, gossip and speculation are actually defined in the Cambridge advanced dictionary please read the 3 categories below.

Then after reading, those that are trading insults with ITK or WUMs or those that are being totally ( imo ) rude and insulting, the people that are posting things untrue or a little bit on the untruth side, they are only following what the title of this forum is.

Not once in the title does it say TRANSFER FORUM, NO bullshit or wind ups please.
If you don’t want RUMOURS GOSSIP OR SPECULATION then get the mods to rename the Transfer Forum.

Rumours: An unofficial interesting story or piece of news that might be true or invented, which quickly spreads from person to person.

Gossip: Conversation or reports about other people's private lives which might be unkind, disapproving or not true.

Speculation: When you guess possible answers to a question without having enough information to be certain.

Before anyone starts, yes only yadayadayada post in yadayadayada years,
to you my friend I say get a fecking grip of yourself.

That my friend is the post of the year. Can we find him a job as a MOD?

Post of the month!

I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't announce another signing until they come back from U.S.

Tolmie, do you know if Milner is a player Mancini wants because he is his kind of player or because of the English quota system and he will do a job?

He doesn't strike me as a Mancini type signing.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Tolmie, do you know if Milner is a player Mancini wants because he is his kind of player or because of the English quota system and he will do a job?

a hard, versatile player that can run for days isn't a Mancini type signing?

Andouble said:
I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't announce another signing until they come back from U.S.
Nar, just remember Ade and Tevez flying out last year to meat up with the pre season tour of S.A.

Andouble said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

a hard, versatile player that can run for days isn't a Mancini type signing?

I think there are better types of James Milner's for alot less than £25m.

Immaculate Pasta said:

Well, Adam Johnson wasn't a Bobby signing, and that has turned out rather nicely?

Marwood has a good eye, but it still needs a consensus.

Milner is class, a Lampard in the making IMO.

Save the best til last.....interesting.

A better signing than Boateng, Silva and Toure, not Milner then IMO, not saying Milner isn't joining but wouldn't say he's the best signing of the 4.

So who is it? most likely Dzeko, but i'm gonna stick my neck out and suggest it's someone else.
Not sure who though but i keep ending up with Drogba ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.