a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
think at the end of the day it'll be Ibra, like it or not he is a 'big name' the ownership craves and Mancini loves him.

Andouble said:
think at the end of the day it'll be Ibra, like it or not he is a 'big name' the ownership craves and Mancini loves him.

I like the sound of this!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Tolmie, do you know if Milner is a player Mancini wants because he is his kind of player or because of the English quota system and he will do a job?

He doesn't strike me as a Mancini type signing.

Well, Adam Johnson wasn't a Bobby signing, and that has turned out rather nicely?

Marwood has a good eye, but it still needs a consensus.

Milner is class, a Lampard in the making IMO.

I think he'd be a good addition to our squad even if he didn't end up as good as Lampard etc. He's young, he's a good alround player & he has the right attitude. Of course the fee is questionable but if we decide to pay it then so be it, he won't let us down & he's the kind of player a manager can rely on.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Tolmie, do you know if Milner is a player Mancini wants because he is his kind of player or because of the English quota system and he will do a job?

He doesn't strike me as a Mancini type signing.

Well, Adam Johnson wasn't a Bobby signing, and that has turned out rather nicely?

Marwood has a good eye, but it still needs a consensus.

Milner is class, a Lampard in the making IMO.

This. Lampard and Gerrard are not gonna be around forever. Milner will be the next generation of driving midfielders for england and, hopefully, city.

Just my two bobs worth - weren't we in for Torres and Chelski in for Kaka ? Next thing you know Chelski are favourites for Torres and we declare no interest - so where does that leave Kaka?
Remember how that upset a lot of people last time we were in for him?

Afternoon Tolmie

With all the player in talks and rumours going on are there any latest rumours of players leaving the club,especially as we are expecting more in!

Micah,Ned,SWP,Bellamy,Ireland,Barry,De Jong,RSC all must be looking over there shoulders.

I know we are in for a 60 game season but the squad is looking very top heavy-especially in the midfield department!

cheers

Daz_Blue said:
blueinsa said:
My thinking as well mate.

Class player!

Another defensive midfielder ? ..... YAYA, BARRY, VIERA, DEJONG, DE ROSSI, IBRAHIM .... all we need now is Owen Hargreaves ....

Yaya wont be used defensively for me. A fantastic box to box man who im sure Mancini will use to the full.

Viera last legs and will only get a run out in domestic cup comps and cover for injuries etc.

Ibrahim not ready yet.

Who knows what Mancini thinks of Barry or De Jong?

Its only a guess mate but he is a class player and it would deffo piss the rags off. Pretty sure they have been interested in the past.

Tolmie, Sorry t add to all the questions but just wondered if there was any snippets of info coming through regarding David Luiz??.

I really do think we need at least 1 if not 2 new defenders and he looks top draw to me!

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.